the least entertaining mma figher...

Do you guys understand how hard it is to use head and hip control at that level?

Do you guys understand how hard it is to use head and hip control at that level?

that may be... but it is fucking boooooooooooring. and if you think otherwise then you probably havent been laid in a while

Haha, okay. Im sorry, I thought perhaps your intelligence and MMA knowledge was a little higher than it appeared, I see now that this is not the case. Have fun bitching.

Fitting avatar btw :D

Wow, you like to see one guy lay on another and pretend it's exciting. You must be very intelligent.

Wow, you like to see one guy lay on another and pretend it's exciting. You must be very intelligent.

That there is the difference. Your mind can only comprehend it as laying because you don't understand the techniques that are involved. Educate yourself on the sport or look like a moron on a internet forum, I can see what path you have taken.
You call it intelligence, which you also seem to be lacking, but here I am talking about MMA knowledge.
Not pretending anything, you will perhaps see that one day, but more than likely you will keep on bitching because you can't understand.
That is how bitching usually originates. Lack of knowledge of the situation.

That there is the difference. Your mind can only comprehend it as laying because you don't understand the techniques that are involved. Educate yourself on the sport or look like a moron on a internet forum, I can see what path you have taken.
You call it intelligence, which you also seem to be lacking, but here I am talking about MMA knowledge.
Not pretending anything, you will perhaps see that one day, but more than likely you will keep on bitching because you can't understand.

you are probably one of the morons that hates on boxing

you are probably one of the morons that hates on boxing

You are probably one of the morons that assumes idiotic stuff based on nothing.
FYI no. I know very little about boxing.

when stuff is entertaining, it doesnt take any special knowledge about what it is... it's just entertaining

Jon Fitch. I don't care how bad Okami is tonight

when stuff is entertaining, it doesnt take any special knowledge about what it is... it's just entertaining

What? You should just stop now.. It is becoming pretty pathetic now.. First I somehow bash boxing and now this? What are you even trying to say? That entertainment is not subjective? Because then, once again, I got news for you.

What? You should just stop now.. It is becoming pretty pathetic now.. First I somehow bash boxing and now this? What are you even trying to say? That entertainment is not subjective? Because then, once again, I got news for you.

look broh, you're from denmark. you cant watch that trash okami fight, and then watch ANY mikkel kessler fight and not say that the okami fight was trash

yushin okami... the new blanket of mma
You, sir, are correct. Okami is hands down the most boring "fighter" in the history of MMA. Dare I say Andy Wang was more of a fighter than okami.

I wouldn't mind not seeing Okami fight again. This was Belchers shot to prove he's a top contender but failed to do so

look broh, you're from denmark. you cant watch that trash okami fight, and then watch ANY mikkel kessler fight and not say that the okami fight was trash

Kessler is competing in another sport broh. So that would be like comparing apples and oranges.
When I watch Mixed Martial Arts, I watch it because fighters has to be exceptionally skilled in all areas of fighting.
If i didn't appreciate grappling I would watch kickboxing.

miller vs lauzon... that's what mma is supposed to be

if you think okami vs belcher was a good fight (and you arent asian), then you're a joke. f u

Kessler is competing in another sport broh. So that would be like comparing apples and oranges.
When I watch Mixed Martial Arts, I watch it because fighters has to be exceptionally skilled in all areas of fighting.
If i didn't appreciate grappling I would watch kickboxing.

uhhh... so you're saying boxing is entertaining and mma is boring? and if you want to watch mma you just have to be prepared to be bored?

You, sir, are correct. Okami is hands down the most boring "fighter" in the history of MMA. Dare I say Andy Wang was more of a fighter than okami.

Im not a fan of okami but in the history? Nahh.

Did u see his fight with boetsch? He beat the crap outta him.

And he tko'd buddy roberts.

I would say that fight tonight was super boring and ranks up there with one of the biggest fights that had hype that became a huge crap.

Belchera half to blame too, he said he would beat yushin everywhere and KO him or sub him and couldnt do either but instead did the complete opposite.

I like Okami, but this shit is actually pissing me off. I don't remember him being so boring.

Well, he trained with Chael Sonnen.
Taking guys down and lying on them is the only thing Chael is good at so that's probably the special move he taught Okami...

Back