The last will and testament of The Last Emperor

Affliction had 5/10 top fighters. Strikeforce had arguably the best HW division at the time.

What are these big leagues you speak of?

Well,he stepped up,but only beat Brett Rogers in strikeforce lol.And even Rogers almost finished him...

Well,he stepped up,but only beat Brett Rogers in strikeforce lol.And even Rogers almost finished him...

By landing two punches in Fedor's guard? it didn't even fase him, he reversed Rogers quick with an armbar.

In Affliction he beat the #4 ranked Tim (who was at the time coming off a UFC title shot loss to Nog)

He also beat the #2 ranked Arlovski that was on a winning streak that started in the UFC (including a win over Werdum) and then he went on to beat 2 HWs that are now in the UFC (Roy Nelson and Rothwell) Arlovski was on a roll and had only lost to 1 fighter between 2003 - 2008 when he left the UFC. Arlovski earned a UFC title shot but the contract dispute sent him elsewhere.

Rogers did not almost finish Fedor. He was much bigger and landed 2 punches while on top of him on the ground. Fedor wasn't rocked. (Lutter was closer to finishing Anderson than Rogers was to finishing Fedor.)

In Affliction he beat the #4 ranked Tim (who was at the time coming off a UFC title shot loss to Nog)

He also beat the #2 ranked Arlovski that was on a winning streak that started in the UFC (including a win over Werdum) and then he went on to beat 2 HWs that are now in the UFC (Roy Nelson and Rothwell) Arlovski was on a roll and had only lost to 1 fighter between 2003 - 2008 when he left the UFC. Arlovski earned a UFC title shot but the contract dispute sent him elsewhere.

Rogers did not almost finish Fedor. He was much bigger and landed 2 punches while on top of him on the ground. Fedor wasn't rocked. (Lutter was closer to finishing Anderson than Rogers was to finishing Fedor.)

Translate this into retard-language and you might get through to this guy.

GSP murdered Serra in the rematch. Silva would have murdered those loses in rematches. The same can't be said for Fedor.

10 years without losing a single round which consisted of no name Japanese fighters? That doesn't say much at all. His biggest wins were Nog and Coleman and that doesn't warrant you the greatest off all time.

Fedor always fought sloppy from the beginning and he was finally exposed when he fought in the U.S and his aura should have never really been there in the first place. How close was he to getting knocked out by Brett Rodgers?

You asked me who the greatest of all time is? As much as I don't like him and root for him to get knocked out, it has to be Jon Jones.

image.jpg

stopped reading after fedor sloppy.... one of the most technically sound fighters ever who had the most beautiful transitions to date in mma was all of a sudden always 'sloppy' lmao and then thrown in jones as goat ... this post has made my day:icon_chee

Yup and look at Arlovski now. He is back in the UFC and it only goes to show how shallow the HW division is now that Dana White has to bring back an old vet to make the division relevant again.

GSP then came back and crushed him, Fedor got crushed by a middleweight :p

He should've never lost in the first place.

Tapping to strikes to a low tier LW bjj fighter in your prime > losing to an elite LHW out of your prime.

I'm sorry sonny. GSP's loss was worse, far worse.

haha dont be that guy dude...

Fedor NEVER testing his mettle in the octagon tarnishes his legacy.

Nope.

Not fighting weak competition in the UFC actually made his legacy even greater.

lol no.

stopped reading after fedor sloppy.... one of the most technically sound fighters ever who had the most beautiful transitions to date in mma was all of a sudden always 'sloppy' lmao and then thrown in jones as goat ... this post has made my day:icon_chee

There's a recent thread with fighters' quotes regarding Fedor's greatness.

I'm on phone so can't see these guys sigs, but no doubt their fave fighters are in there saying that Fedor is the greatest.

Possibly not greatest IMO, but these dicks are something else.

10 years without losing a round... I wonder why, who are all these guys?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

When you almost get knocked out by Fugita and Rodgers, sloppy just makes so much more sense..... Yes he was.

Never forget.

[YT]jjZS2l0Hp8Q[/YT]

[YT]0khN0jJN4qs[/YT]

180534_1875149239354_1259885184_2247102_1786769_n.jpg

I see about 16 no names on Fedor's record. Nothing great about that at all. I laugh at all you fools who can't admit to the obvious padded records of Pride fighters. Sure it happens in the UFC but Pride took it to another level. They made all there stars of padding records and that's a disgrace.

I don't think so, Couture, Tito, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin never fought in Pride, does that tarnish their legacy?

There really was no good weight class for Matt in Pride. Couture, Tito and Rich get shit on all the time for never fighting in Pride

Yep. When Fedor was in Strikeforce Cain was just an up and comer who got rocked twice by Kongo.

There was no way to know that Cain would become a dominate champ.

I like how you mention Cain being rocked a couple times in a fight against a top ten opponent, who had beaten a "prime" Cro Cop that he completely dominated like it is a negative. I'm sure you would speak of fedor being knocked out on his feet by Fujita or suplexed by Randleman and winning as a true testament to his greatness.

Back