The last will and testament of The Last Emperor

Huge fedor fan, I gotta agree he's in the top 3 Heavyweights of all time discussion and he is a top 10 all time mma fighter. Probably the best Russian mma fighter ever.

Would you please not use a yellow font, it's impossible to read on the mobile version.

There's no reason to have yellow font or any other font , what are you guys, middle school girls?

Haha

I don't get why some people do that. Especially the rainbow font.

Can someone please repost this with a black font? I really want to read it but I just can't make out that yellow font. Is do it myself but I'm on my phone.

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware it looks different on phones. i just changed it to normal fonts

Affliction had 5/10 top fighters. Strikeforce had arguably the best HW division at the time.

What are these big leagues you speak of?

yeah, but thats cause hw was never really that good.

he shouldve done like other ufc fighters n cut to lhw, cause we all know

lower weight class > higher weight class

GSP is goat

Fedor crushed cans

*flamesuit on*

Crushed cans? Nog and Fedor have far more Top 10 wins than any other HW in MMA history and you say he crushed cans?

Wow.

You don't need to tear down Fedor to build up GSP. GSP was a great fighter too. It is a shame that he fights so infrequent though (only 10 fights in the last 7 years)

There are tons of great matchups for GSP now and he is taking time off. Sucks because the fights could have been interesting.

yeah, but thats cause hw was never really that good.

he shouldve done like other ufc fighters n cut to lhw, cause we all know

lower weight class > higher weight class

Cool story.

Huge fedor fan, I gotta agree he's in the top 3 Heavyweights of all time discussion and he is a top 10 all time mma fighter. Probably the best Russian mma fighter ever.

"Emelianenko has earned numerous MMA accolades over the years, including; 2008 Submission/Beatdown of the Year awards, 2009 Knockout of the Year awards , Heavyweight of the Year awards, Fighter of the Year awards and 2000s Fight of the Decade awards.[12] Sports Illustrated, among other publications, named him the top mma fighter of the decade.[13]

He is considered to have had the best ground-and-pound in the history of the sport by some commentators.[14] Sports and mma media; Espn, Bleacher report, Sherdog, SB Nation (mmafighting) and Fight Matrix, list him as the greatest mma heavyweight fighter of all time.[15] Emelianenko is also the longest reigning top pound for pound ranked fighter in mma history.[16][17] Former combat sports fighters Chuck Norris and Mike Tyson and other publications have called Emelianenko the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.[18][19]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

GSP is goat

Fedor crushed cans

*flamesuit on*

Fighters ranked in the top 10 at the time of the fight with Fedor (in chronological order):
Renato Sobral #6
Semmy Schilt #4
Ant

Back