The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

If I wouldn't have a Sherdog account, I'd feel sorry for him, but after all the shitposting I've seen here, he can fuck off along with his nuthuggers.

Must be tough out there for some, losing back to back to a black guy and then a Muslim guy, God bless Habibi.

"NOTORIOUSLY BAD" lmao the fact its such a shit headline makes it so much better

But yeah we dont get newspaper reports about usain bolt continually losing races or michael phelps getting blown out the water - because theyre actually good at their sport

i never cared for Conor's antics outside of the ring, but they're jumping the gun big time with the "has-been" tag they're trying to put on him.

he simply lost to a better guy that night. doesn't mean he's washed up. he's still young and he can still come back, the big question to me is if he has the desire to put in the work to do so now that he's extremely rich.
he is a has-been! he will never hold the belt again!

Ronda was spared this brutality because she's a woman, but this is just what happens when a promoter tries to sell a B+ fighter as an all time great. You can only protect an inconplete fighter for so long before eventually they get exposed.

Ronda had no striking and eventually she had to go up against women who did. Cobor has no ground game and really solid wreslters will eat him up there. He also has poor conditioning and he's a bit chinny and a bit prone to folding mentally so guys with supreme cardio and hard punches will break him down on thebfeet too the way Mayweather and Diaz did.

"Has been"... he lost against Khabib which a majority of MMA fans expected. A real has been is print media... Who under 60 years of age buys a newspaper? I think they have to try to be edgy so somebody buys that shit.

I don't like this. He deserved what he got in 229 and the criticism, but the irish media should be a little more supportive of their own.

Fake fans. Who gives a fuck about fake, shit fans? Says more about them, to be honest.

They're just printing dirt because it sells, nothing new there.
I mean it’s actually pretty Conor-esque.

It’s tabloid crap. Still, Conor ran his mouth and was soundly beaten. He’s reaping as he has sown. He’s a good fighter and can still have more great wins if he works hard and maybe tries training with a different team a bit.

The media never liked him . They don’t like people who come from around our areas and make something of themselves .

Whatever way you look at it he has made more money than any other fighter and he came back after 2 years off and we all know what he was doing in those 2 years in his “spare “ time .

I personally thought he would still easily beat Khabib but was proved wrong on that .

Khabib just wanted it so much more and it was like he wAs possessed or something .

Be interesting to see what Conor’s next move will be.

And for those who don't think Karma exists .. Here it is in full glory.

Since when has any media ever spoke for the people?

TS hasn't spent much time outdoors clearly.

tumblr_n4j7a3h4Vu1sfwx6eo1_500.gif

I have no idea why this is the case, but your AV makes me giggle every time I see it. <45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backwood Banger
Back