• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

MARTCAN. Lmao at this Canadian pretending he knows anything about basketball. This idiot actually thought double-teaming a player was illegal in the 90s.

<36>

This "parody account" is easily the dumbest person on Sherdog.

466233.jpg

Kyries the best ball handler and one of the best finishers of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

It would actually be hilarious to see him beat the celshits in the finals lol
I mean I'm glad the guy finally grew up cuz he's fun to watch, but he outright Quit on the Celtics. Not "wasn't a good fit" he just straight up quit.

Yeah. Makes sense. A guy averaging 24 points against local mailmen would average 30 against an international talent pool.

I didn't say that, I said he averaged 24/4 with no 3 point line for most of his career. Pistol took plenty of shots that would be considered a 3 now but he got 2 for them. Adjusted for that he probably averaged 30 a game.

Have you played ball ? Petes dribbling techniques are performed now by elementary school girls. Being the best ball handler when there were 400 ball handlers is impressive, sure. But there levels to this. His skills are rudimentary at best in the modern age

You've never watched Pistol Pete.

Also, people claiming he only averaged 24-4 are just spouting nonsense.

During his peak and before the knee injuries he was putting up great numbers and continuing to trend upwards. His best season was 31-5-5 and then the injuries hit and his career was basically over.

Great point. Add a 3-point line and play in the weakest era of defense and Pistol would blow Hardcan's numbers out of the water.

<36>

You should watch the highlights you post

makes a shot on a dude whos further away than Gobert was on Luka last night and makes passes that are literally routine in todays league lmao

You should watch the highlights you post

makes a shot on a dude whos further away than Gobert was on Luka last night and makes passes that are literally routine in todays league lmao
Wish it would have included highlights of him slamming beers or snorting lines. Lmao

"Watch the highlights."

Put Pete on the Celtics right now and they'd have multiple chips. Lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back