• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

ITT people who don't know the irish press have ALWAYS been against Mcgregor... You guys are so stupid sometimes.

The consequences of sacrificing your integrity for money.
giphy.gif

Hahahaha his tongues hanging out cause the bitch wants his bottle of proper 12

This, plus Prologic being banned, how great the world,can be sometimes.
Did he really? Why the fuck would sherdog ban that kid? This place is his only outlet to vent his miserable sad life since Saturday...

I heard a lot of Irish were upset about how mcgregor was using religion against khabib, when they were persecuted in the past for theirs (legit heard that)

That being said the backlash against him is too much.

His delusional super fans on sherdog deserve it though lol
Well Conor probably have minimal knowledge of this place. The backlash is mainstream media getting caught up in the hype...here in sherdog...nobody really is knocking on Conor...we all know what level fighter he is from the get go...picking his fights, not defending his belt...and a loud mouth...here, his fanboys are getting all the heat...and they can't take it better than Rousey fans...

Daily star has about 35k readers in ireland. The Mirror even less.

Redtops routinely put crazy headlines to get folk to buy or promote their flagging numbers.

You win some you lose some. It happens to every fighter. Joanna lost to Rose twice and this big a hoopla wasn't created over it. She'll come back again and maybe beat Rose. Khabib if he fights more top 5 or 10 guys will catch himself a beating too. It would be OTT only for all of the talking Conor did through his career so he's reaping what he sowed now. He definitely wasn't himself on the night with his demeanour or movement of lack or spark in the octagon.

Jesus Christ.... that’s harsh.
I said it before, and I’ll say it again, Conor is a talented fighter, but he wins fights before the fight has started. He fought mentally weak fighters... until Khabib.

He didn’t even try to defend the submission, and that should tell you a lot about him.

He’s nowhere near the GOAT you think he is

ITT people who don't know the irish press have ALWAYS been against Mcgregor... You guys are so stupid sometimes.

It’s always been a flaw of mine to not be up to speed on the social issues of every fucking nation in the world other than my own.
I’m such a fucking retard.

Hav
I heard a lot of Irish were upset about how mcgregor was using religion against khabib, when they were persecuted in the past for theirs (legit heard that)

That being said the backlash against him is too much.

His delusional super fans on sherdog deserve it though lol
Have not heard one irish fan mentioning they were upset because conor told khabib he was backwards for worshipping a man that raped a 9 year old..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back