• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "King" is DEAD: The Irish have officially turned on Conor McGregor

This is what Khabib meant when he said: "I will finish his career".

Yes obviously he can still fight and sell PPV buys, but the image of him as the most "Notorious", badass in the game has been Smashed. Khabib has become #1 Bad Ass in MMA and Conor is just another guy he destroyed.

The GOAT!
giphy.gif

The GOAT!
giphy.gif

I think that if he reaches his fathers ambitions for his son:

Fight 1: Conor McGregor (Check) 27-0
Fight 2: Tony Ferguson (TBA) 28-0
Fight 3: George St.Pierre (TBA) 29-0
Fight 4: Welterweight Champion (TBA) 30-0

If this is achieved I think then he's the undefeated, undisputed GOAT.

Look at the names of the newspapers. They'll do a 180 degree turn on everything that ceases to be successful. As soon as Conor starts winning again, those exact newspapers will call him the best ever and the pride of Ireland. I wouldn't want my country to be represented by our disgusting tabloid press so please don't do the same with the Irish right now

Newspapers always talk shit. This is not a big deal.

I'm in Ireland. Trust me the irish media never liked him and they detest MMA in general.

i'm Irish
you can say what you want before a fight but then you can't tap.
Feel he was kinda fcked from the get go in this.
Khabib did NOTHING to promote the fight. McGregor was back after 2 years and I'm sure felt he needed to be the biggest story and in creating that wasted so much energy.
You're 30. You'll have 2 kids soon. Time to drop the mask and go again. It doesn't have to be the end but he has to be honest. The public were never 'marks' they bought into him because he bought into himself.
Time to grow again or retire.

edit: with 100 mil or whatever the fck, fame, and endless yes men, easier said than done
Logically thought out, I’m not going to continue to kick a guy when he’s down regardless of deserving it...

All those reports of him out partying it up with hooligans and living in the celebrity fast lane of life took its toll and it was obvious by his performance. McGreg needs to get his priorities straitened and either be a professional fighter or a Khardashian, obviously he’s not quite talented as Jon Jones to do both.

Business is good.

That was before he got emasculated on 2.4 million screens(+streamers).

The drink seem cool because a "badass" was selling it...now an emasculated man is selling it.

Expect sells to go way down.....his brand is tied into his machismo persona...if people dont believe he is a warrior now..he and his drink is fucked.

Last edited:
Back