• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The key to beat alex pereira handily is pretty easy

I was joking, my man. I was riffing on what OP was playing on. That some fans make executing a winning strategy seem like a no-brainer when it may be close to impossible to pull off.
Ok.

Sadly there is a sufficient amount of content on here that makes it hard to tell the jokes from the posts that actually are that stupid.

Ok.

Sadly there is a sufficient amount of content on here that makes it hard to tell the jokes from the posts that actually are that stupid.
I have noticed and I have also been duped many a time. Sherdog is so..... sherdog.

Do I think he got some favourable style matchups & was fast tracked? Yes! But Izzy already beat contenders #1-5, so how else are they gonna sell a Izzy title defense? There's no intrigue left, cause of the current #1-5 contenders, Izzy has already beaten all of them. Because of their history, this is a easy to sell fight, despite Alex being relatively unproven in MMA. Stylistically, this is probably a difficult fight for Izzy, despite the fact he is more well rounded than Alex. Also, mentally it most bother &/or affect Izzy that he lost to this guy twice (yes, 1 was a controversial decision)

Against most opponents, Izzy has clearly far superior standup & excellent TDD. 1st time in a while where I don't think Izzy is a big favourite. Izzy has better BJJ but are we gonna see Div 1 Izzy? I doubt it, I think it stays standing. Styles make fights, this isn't as easy a fight for Izzy as other guys

Back