The Just Bleed Myth.

Just Bleed fans hate cards where the main event it 2 guys coming off loses.

Just Bleed fans have multiple sherdog accounts.

Just Bleed fans Knew of Pride when it was around, hated Pride fans right after it died, wants Pride back today.

Just Bleed fans cry when another TUF season has to introduce a weight class.

Just Bleed fans thinks the best thing to come out of Japan was K-1 Hero's.

Just Bleed fans are happy to see any long time champ lose because they were protected there whole career.

Just Bleed fans secretly think that on the right night, they could give Fedor an ass whooping.

Just Bleed fans hate non Americans on TRT, love Americans on TRT.

Just Bleed fans said they knew Griffen was going to be Shogun, made fun of Shogun when he lost.

Just Bleed fans thought we were in the Machida Era, happy to post about Shogun being robbed.

Just Bleed fans think Jon Jones is ducking every fighter, even himself who post a challenge on a mma site much less popular than sherdog.

Just Bleed fans forget Gus was schooled but Phil Davis.

Gus was stuffing every takedown effortlessly. He got caught in a sub when Gus attempted a takedown on the much better ground fighter which was an extremely stupid thing to do. Like when Thiago Alves got caught in a last minute takedown trying to secure a win that was obviously his.

anyone that only wants to watch entertaining fights, and doesn't appreciate the skills of a jake shields or modern gsp snooze fest is a just bleed fan.

No. Your fucking retarded. Rhonekill is fucking retarded.

Just bleed fans hate Chael because he pitter patters, think Dana is a fucking plague to MMA. Hate Fightpass because its a money grab. Typically shit on UFC because unified rules favour lay and pray etc etc.

Just quit making shit up. Just Bleed fans are fans who want to see the fighters... BLEED

Fall the fuck back! We are just having fun. You are the epitamy of what people with lives think JB fans are, overly aggressive for no damn reason. Its easier to tell since you have one of the most emotionally retarded, not just fighters, but person of some fame in Nick in your sig.

Never heard anyone sa Sonnen pitter patters, he is a LnP guy.

I think TS is PMS'ing

Fall the fuck back! We are just having fun. You are the epitamy of what people with lives think JB fans are, overly aggressive for no damn reason. Its easier to tell since you have one of the most emotionally retarded, not just fighters, but person of some fame in Nick in your sig.

Never heard anyone sa Sonnen pitter patters, he is a LnP guy.

I don't see anything about Nick Diaz in my sig, thanks for confirming you guys are dipshits though and chael isn't even remotely liked by JB fans

You may use the words "Just Bleed," but you do not seem to understand them. Just Bleed God is very real, and He rewards His true believers. Some of the oldest fighters with the longest careers have been His most loyal servants: Saint spider, Saint Hendo and his Holy H-bomb, Saint Wanderlei, Saint Belfort.

While JBG agrees with you that takedowns against his loyal followers should not win rounds, He also believes that his loyal followers should not rely on the false gospel of the scorecard. Place their faith in Him and He shall reward them.

Well spoken Brother.

The JUST BLEED God demands fighters make an honest attempt to sacrifice one another upon his 8-Sided Altar. Neither winning, finishing, nor even bleeding is required to rightfully serve him, only that violence is brought down from on high.

A TD itself is not a sin, it is inaction from either fighter on the ground who offends JBG, as it is with those who point strike.

Skill is a gift from JBG, but to use it gain points rather than attempt to sacrifice betrays the Bloody Lord.

So sayeth I.

ALL HAIL!

The Just Bleed God sees all your blasphemies.

I don't see anything about Nick Diaz in my sig, thanks for confirming you guys are dipshits though and chael isn't even remotely liked by JB fans

My bad. I meant the pic, fruit cup. No one said anything about Chael you preemptive nuthugger.

Those who do not understand will continue to spread blasphemous filth against the faithful.

No. Your fucking retarded. Rhonekill is fucking retarded.

Just bleed fans hate Chael because he pitter patters, think Dana is a fucking plague to MMA. Hate Fightpass because its a money grab. Typically shit on UFC because unified rules favour lay and pray etc etc.

Just quit making shit up. Just Bleed fans are fans who want to see the fighters... BLEED

Jbf write "your" instead of "you're"

Jbf write "fuckin retarded" on public forums

I think just bleed is a joke used by sherdoggers anytime 2 fighters bang or when one bleeds.

I disagree. I think Just Bleed is very serious. It's when you're worried a girl is pregnant and you're hoping she has her period or a miscarriage because she's not the one.

What were they called before the painted body gif?

Before the painted body gif, there was the clip of it on UFC Unleashed "Liddell vs. Horn" and Chuck was a jbf... before that was the Vhs of the event that featured Just Bleed Guy. There are simply layers below layers - wheels within wheels if you will.

If anything I am showing the true way of Just Bleed. I am a Protestant Just Bleedian then.

Brother, we need not divide ourselves for nothing. We are all His WARshippers, brother. We merely try to encourage others to see His wisdom and to give earthly praise for earthly deeds done in His name. So long as we spread His good word and give His followers their rightful due, He shall be pleased with us and continue to reward us with His highest gift: the Holy Blood. It is good, Brothers. It is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back