The Just Bleed Myth.

WELCOME TO THE JUST BLEED ZONE
Safety not Guaranteed

bolos.gif

xnu6hx.gif

Hahahaha that first Gif is epic. You think those guys appreciate the long grappling exchanges? BOOOOOOOO stand them up! u suck!

I think a lot of it is just younger guys being punk asses to older guys, because odds are if you were watching Pride or pre Greg Jackson UFC, you are an older guy. Odds are too you didn't involve yourself in the making of a Harlem Shake video last year.

beneath the glamour and humor, it really is a way of life.

I've literally never heard this term used by anyone in real life. Maybe you know too many nerds

i dont care if people strike, gnp, go for subs or whatever as long as they are trying to finish the other guy and not just repeating the same technique over and over

like if your jab and circling isnt knocking him out, switch to something else. im not saying that you shouldnt jab and throw leg kicks but they show lead to power strikes

like tony fergusons last fight. he was trying to ko him but it wasnt working out, so he went for subs, then when his opponent escaped, he went back to punching and finished him. he wasnt trying to win the round, he was using technique and skill to put his opponent away, and he did

that to me is the kind of aggression i miss dearly and love to see when it comes back

It won't be long until Tampex becomes a major sponsor for Rhonda or Tate... Just Bleed

Disliking point fighters, preferring to watch the biggest and the best, and liking finishes because it shows MARTIAL ABILITY doesn't make you a just bleed. Neither does making the judging fair make you a "Just Bleed" fan.

describes me right here^

for anyone who has ever called me a "just bleed" fan, I always tell them all the same thing...and that is, not all finishes have to have any blood involved for it to be a finish. Fighters can end a fight without a single drop of blood, so where does the "just bleed" part come into play? People must think that when I say I like fighters that go for finishes, I'm only talking about KO's, but submissions are also finishes, just as exciting as KO's. These kids hate on me because I tune in to watch exciting fights, not to watch guys that like to exploit the severely flawed Unified Rules and rinse/repeat the same old 2 boring game plans fight after fight. That shit gets old.

And to be honest, if you are not tuning into MMA to watch an exciting fight between 2 highly skilled fighters, you need to go back to watching baseball (or whatever boring sport you came from) or watching paint dry.

describes me right here^

for anyone who has ever called me a "just bleed" fan, I always tell them all the same thing...and that is, not all finishes have to have any blood involved for it to be a finish. Fighters can end a fight without a single drop of blood, so where does the "just bleed" part come into play? People must think that when I say I like fighters that go for finishes, I'm only talking about KO's, but submissions are also finishes, just as exciting as KO's. These kids hate on me because I tune in to watch exciting fights, not to watch guys that like to exploit the severely flawed Unified Rules and rinse/repeat the same old 2 boring game plans fight after fight. That shit gets old.

And to be honest, if you are not tuning into MMA to watch an exciting fight between 2 highly skilled fighters, you need to go back to watching baseball (or whatever boring sport you came from) or watching paint dry.

But but...real mma fans love to watch the dudes mentioned in your sig hump each other for 15 or 25 minutes. I will say at least Askren is finishing the cans he's fighting now, it's about time.

Don't know why I enjoy this GIF so much but I do.

There. I said it.

You would be weird if you didn't enjoy that GIF. Those guys are hilariously stereotypical just-bleed rednecks.

Another myth: Just bleed fan knows what sells and what doesn't.

describes me right here^

Unfortunately people love stereotypes and don't leave the door open for grey areas and prefer a black and white outlook to everything. I know you're not a Just Bleed, I know you're a fan of real Martial Arts. You were probably happy when Munoz got choked out.

If you dont enjoy the little guys fighting to a decision you are just bleed

Or if you dont think the little guys are the most skilled and could kick 100% of sherdogs ass you are just bleed

Back