The Just Bleed Myth.

Barbadosdaluta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of the older fans who were here since the first UFC or Pride days get called "just bleed" fans.

People who like moves or fighters who use moves that would be more effective/practical in actual combat also get called "just bleed"

People who like to see Heavyweights because they like to LITERALLY the best fighters in the world, get called just bleed fans.

People who prefer the stand up get called "just bleed" and I couldn't believe it, but recently I got called a "Just Bleed" fan for being a fan of Shinya Aoki, Immanari, and Palhares.

It's come to my attention people don't know what a "Just Bleed" fan is anymore. The buzzword gets thrown around so much it lost its meaning.

A just bleed fan ORIGINALLY was an idiot who just wants to see two guys trade punches via brawling and blood splatter everywhere. Preferably two fat Tank Abott type of fighters.

Disliking point fighters, preferring to watch the biggest and the best, and liking finishes because it shows MARTIAL ABILITY doesn't make you a just bleed. Neither does making the judging fair make you a "Just Bleed" fan.

How the hell is it just bleed to want a striker to win the round when he layed an ass whooping for 4:30 of the round and lost it to a flimsy takedown? That's just wanting fair judging.

A just bleed fan is a guy who thinks he can beat up Mighty Mouse just because he is bigger than him.

A guy who understands that the little guys put on great fights but still prefers Heavyweights to watch the best in the world (none of that p4p theoretical stuff included) is not a Just Bleed fan.

I think by the year 2020, the mma hipsters are going to call everyone who doesn't like lay and pray "fights" by 100 pound females wearing head gear and shin pads, a JUST BLEED FAN.

The way the "fans" are treating (Mixed "Martial Arts") in a few years, even guys who are fans of GSP will be considered "Just Bleed losers" who supposedly don't understand the sport if things keep going this way.

There, it's off my chest. And bring back soccer kicks and knees to the head.

A lot of Just Bleed claims these days are just for guys who dont want to see Bisping-esque fighters pitter patter there way to a decision

Just Bleed has been raped, just like the word robbery has

I think just bleed is a joke used by sherdoggers anytime 2 fighters bang or when one bleeds.

8247%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20clapping%20crying%20gif%20paul_heyman%20wwe.gif

I think TS makes a good point.

According to a lot of fans, technique and skill apparently never cause bleeding.

Just Bleed fans hate cards where the main event it 2 guys coming off loses.

Just Bleed fans have multiple sherdog accounts.

Just Bleed fans Knew of Pride when it was around, hated Pride fans right after it died, wants Pride back today.

Just Bleed fans cry when another TUF season has to introduce a weight class.

Just Bleed fans thinks the best thing to come out of Japan was K-1 Hero's.

Just Bleed fans are happy to see any long time champ lose because they were protected there whole career.

Just Bleed fans secretly think that on the right night, they could give Fedor an ass whooping.

Just Bleed fans hate non Americans on TRT, love Americans on TRT.

Just Bleed fans said they knew Griffen was going to be Shogun, made fun of Shogun when he lost.

Just Bleed fans thought we were in the Machida Era, happy to post about Shogun being robbed.

Just Bleed fans think Jon Jones is ducking every fighter, even himself who post a challenge on a mma site much less popular than sherdog.

Just Bleed fans forget Gus was schooled but Phil Davis.

Just Bleed cannot be explained with words only.

You may use the words "Just Bleed," but you do not seem to understand them. Just Bleed God is very real, and He rewards His true believers. Some of the oldest fighters with the longest careers have been His most loyal servants: Saint spider, Saint Hendo and his Holy H-bomb, Saint Wanderlei, Saint Belfort.

While JBG agrees with you that takedowns against his loyal followers should not win rounds, He also believes that his loyal followers should not rely on the false gospel of the scorecard. Place their faith in Him and He shall reward them.

Just Bleed fans hate cards where the main event it 2 guys coming off loses.

Just Bleed fans have multiple sherdog accounts.

Just Bleed fans Knew of Pride when it was around, hated Pride fans right after it died, wants Pride back today.

Just Bleed fans cry when another TUF season has to introduce a weight class.

Just Bleed fans thinks the best thing to come out of Japan was K-1 Hero's.

Just Bleed fans are happy to see any long time champ lose because they were protected there whole career.

Just Bleed fans secretly think that on the right night, they could give Fedor an ass whooping.

Just Bleed fans hate non Americans on TRT, love Americans on TRT.

Just Bleed fans said they knew Griffen was going to be Shogun, made fun of Shogun when he lost.

Just Bleed fans thought we were in the Machida Era, happy to post about Shogun being robbed.

Just Bleed fans think Jon Jones is ducking every fighter, even himself who post a challenge on a mma site much less popular than sherdog.

Just Bleed fans forget Gus was schooled but Phil Davis.

Good list! If I may add

Jbf think Dana is always right

Jbf think chael is funny n clever

Jbf think UFC has the best fighters

Jbf can't decide what's an early stoppage

Jbf thinks fight pass is a good deal n its k to skip lunch to get it

Good list! If I may add

Jbf think Dana is always right

Jbf think chael is funny n clever

Jbf think UFC has the best fighters

Jbf can't decide what's an early stoppage

Jbf thinks fight pass is a good deal n its k to skip lunch to get it

No. Your fucking retarded. Rhonekill is fucking retarded.

Just bleed fans hate Chael because he pitter patters, think Dana is a fucking plague to MMA. Hate Fightpass because its a money grab. Typically shit on UFC because unified rules favour lay and pray etc etc.

Just quit making shit up. Just Bleed fans are fans who want to see the fighters... BLEED

Back