The judging at Bellator is awesome

Yellowking

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why should trying to wrestlefuck and stall/avoid a fight earn a victory? If your leaning on a dude against the cage for more than 5-10 seconds you should start losing points. Rampage was hurting Mo almost every second that Mo wasn't trying to stall

This thread has the potential to be better than the fight.

Judges did well tonight. Has little to do with Bellator.

if you're in top position, you're winning, no matter how boring and slow it is. These judges aren't adhering to the unified rules of mma!

can't believe Mo lost, he beat Mousasi the same way in Strikeforce for the title :(

even looks the same after the fight

gegard-mo-stats.jpg

Has nothing to do with Bellator judges, but ok

You like Rampage we get it

I understand that Bellator doesn't have their own judges. And yes I like Rampage, everyone likes Rampage.

I just find the stalling shit lame as hell and I'm glad it wasn't being rewarded tonight

IMO, both Chandler/Brooks and Mo/Page were scored absolutely correctly. Both fights were definitely close, but I think the right guy won them both.

can't believe Mo lost, he beat Mousasi the same way in Strikeforce for the title :(

gegard-mo-stats.jpg

Agreed, but if he had won there's no reason to believe he would beat Newton given a third opportunity. At least Rampage is a new opponent.

Uh, a TD or holding the guy up against a cage should be worth a lot even if it doesn't lead to damage. It's controlling the guy, especially a TD. That's hard to pull off and gives you control/advantage. It should count.

Mo won that 29-28. But I hate him, so it's ok. Plus, how the fuck are they gonna make Newton-Mo 3? He's not beating Newton, so we'll see what Rampage can do.

Totally loved it... though I would have been into a draw for Chandler/Brooks, but I understand why he was given the won.

Rampage was hurting Mo almost every second that Mo wasn't trying to stall

I was cheering for Rampage as well but it wasnt his best night, his punches were slow and he even gave his back at one point throwing a hook. His timming was off

Uh, a TD or holding the guy up against a cage should be worth a lot even if it doesn't lead to damage. It's controlling the guy, especially a TD. That's hard to pull off and gives you control/advantage. It should count.

Mo won that 29-28. But I hate him, so it's ok. Plus, how the fuck are they gonna make Newton-Mo 3? He's not beating Newton, so we'll see what Rampage can do.

Great, controlling someone. That's awesome. Oh wait, no its not, its boring and it sucks. Its fight, come to do damage.

gegard-mo-stats.jpg

LOL!! i agree! still i gave the fight for mo. it will be interesting to see newton vs rampage

Back