The judging at Bellator is awesome

agreed, i had brooks winning the fight but a draw or losing on the judges scorecards

i had rampage winning the fight, but losing on the judges scorecards

thank you just bleed god

great judging, this should be a prime example for educating new judges

No it doesn't. I can swing wildly at a pro fighter and one punch is bound to land. Maybe even leave a mark on him. I'll never take him down, though.

A TD is much harder to accomplish than a mark on someone's face.

I see...so King Mo was just trying to make things harder on himself all fight. In that case, I feel bad for him, he should have just dusted rampage up since its so much easier to dish out damage .

I see...so King Mo was just trying to make things harder on himself all fight. In that case, I feel bad for him, he should have just dusted rampage up since its so much easier to dish out damage .

Did you not see him wobble Rampage in the second round? Did he win the second round then?

He was too scared to punch with Rampage...

Did you not see him wobble Rampage in the second round? Did he win the second round then?

He was too scared to punch with Rampage...

Did you see the facial reconstruction that Rampage provided Mo?

lol, unfortunately fans seem to be as stupid as the judges these days. They have been brainwashed to think hugging a man means more than punching him in the face.

This^^

I swear, some fans try to convince themselves that dry humping another man for every minute of every round is worth more points than landing strikes and damage.

They are watching MMA for the wrong reasons. I seriously question what they are watching fights for, it sure isn't for the fighting...

Couldn't agree more with TS. King Mo is a perfect example of a fighter who tries only to exploit the judging criteria. His whole strategy is to salt away a decision.

Did you see the facial reconstruction that Rampage provided Mo?

A cut and some swelling around it? Holy fuck, that's has never been seen in MMA before. It's almost as if they were in a fight!

I guess Shields and Condit beat GSP after all.

Now I know why MMA hardly ever goes to Mississippi. Judging is absolute shit.

This is how the judging should have been since day 1.

One solid punch to the face should be worth more than a guy leaning against a guy on a cage and doing nothing.

A couple decent shots should be worth more than a takedown that you do absolutely nothing with.

I applaud the judging there. We're just too used to the shit judging we see in UFC where lay and pray gets the win 99% of the time.

Yesh.

Cage control only comes into play as a judging criteria if both fighters fail to edge in either effective striking or grappling (wherever the majority of the action takes place). That wasn't the case in this fight.

What kind of MMA fan thinks that stalling and trying to win on points while causing no damage should be worth more than ACTUAL damage caused? That kind of judging is what has made MMA more boring.

Good thing this isn't wrestling!

MMA with rounds isn't the same sport when your opponent is laying and praying.

It's boring as fuck.

Mo was not advancing or gnping

He was stalling , using his wrestling as a safety tactic.

Wrestling should not be held higher than striking

MMA fan logic: Bitch about guys wrestling via cuddling and general stalling. Bitch about judges not rewarding cuddling and general stalling.

What kind of MMA fan thinks that stalling and trying to win on points while causing no damage should be worth more than ACTUAL damage caused? That kind of judging is what has made MMA more boring.

Not even more "boring", it's what's made it and it's casual fans STUPID . This was an easy call IMO

Chandler got robbed IMO, but then again, I'm happy with the main event decision. I'm fickle lol.

MMA fan logic: Bitch about guys wrestling via cuddling and general stalling. Bitch about judges not rewarding cuddling and general stalling.

Possibly because MMA fans arent one person and thus you have differing opinion.

Crazy idea huh?

can't believe Mo lost, he beat Mousasi the same way in Strikeforce for the title :(

even looks the same after the fight

gegard-mo-stats.jpg

what do you expect? that's pretty high.

Back