The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

This show would NEVER make it in todays sjw climate. There would literally be people literally shaking in the streets. Literally.

People always say this but it is obviously not true at all. They come out with much more offensive material now and nobody cares. Robert Downey Junior did an entire film in blackface and was applauded for it, while a similar role was done in the 80s and destroyed the actors career.

People always say this but it is obviously not true at all. They come out with much more offensive material now and nobody cares. Robert Downey Junior did an entire film in blackface and was applauded for it, while a similar role was done in the 80s and destroyed the actors career.
Do tell...

Is the person up front a dude or chick. The one with the giant holes in its ears and wearing a choker.
I have been trying to decide for the last 10 minutes. I even called my wife in and asked her. Both of us think dude, but not 100% sure.
I also think dude.

she was arrested
she stole Lauren southerns phone
she???

is that a dude, or an ugly girl or a trans thing...

i really can't tell, help an old man out.
Is the person up front a dude or chick. The one with the giant holes in its ears and wearing a choker.
I have been trying to decide for the last 10 minutes. I even called my wife in and asked her. Both of us think dude, but not 100% sure.
that is def, physically a mans forehead, no idea what "it" wants to identify as tho.

Thanks for that! Never heard of it.

You might be right, but I think some of the blame goes for the fact that the guy seemed like a terrible actor.

It was a combination of things, I'm sure. The guy played Pony boy in the Outsiders, and was fairly popular. But that movie killed his career and was immediately deemed racist. But the movie was actually pretty silly and harmless, not really all that offensive at all (from what I hear, never saw it).

I'm sure Robert Downey Jr gets more leeway because he's a respected actor and was actually really funny in the Tropic Thunder movie.

I think you can pretty much get away with anything if you do it well. If you tell an offensive joke, just make sure it's really funny and people will be okay with it. But if the joke falls flat, that's when you are in trouble.

And he still gets called an islamophobe...
For what? I can't say I've heard him say anything very offense to Muslims. He's very cautious with his comments since he doesn't seem confident in his knowledge on the topic.

That's probably a complement within that gender centric subculture. Centric in that they focus on gender fluidity and social constructionist perspectives of gender and emulate that, forming the subculture.

As per figuring out what he/she is biologically, yeah hard to say. It almost looks like a bra is being worn beneath the shirt

That is certainly true as it applies to judging the religion, and really, when judging anything. How can a judgement be made on something that is not understood?

But there are multiple ways of looking at it.

There are also the angles of:

- What impact does growing Islamic influence have on politics
- Where is the concept of 'Islamophobia' coming from and how it is used in politics and why
- What impact does this have on our existing sociopolitical landscape

etc..

So while a greater understanding of the religion itself helps across the board, it isn't necessarily required to notice changes and impact, and then to try to determine if you are in favor or are against such things.

Understanding political language and how it used to mask political objectives applies to 'Islamophobia' and you don't need to understand Islam to have an understanding of this political tool / mechanism and what it might mean.

So really it depends on what aspect people are talking about.
That's not what I was referring to though. A lot of posters talk about the religion itself and with some certainty as well despite some, perhaps many, lacking even basic knowledge of the religion. Certainly more certainty than Peterson talks about it.

That's not what I was referring to though. A lot of posters talk about the religion itself and with some certainty as well despite some, perhaps many, lacking even basic knowledge of the religion. Certainly more certainty than Peterson talks about it.

Yeah for sure. I agree.

Religion is one of those things that is quite complex where the more you know, the more you realize you don't know.

she???

is that a dude, or an ugly girl or a trans thing...

i really can't tell, help an old man out.

that is def, physically a mans forehead, no idea what "it" wants to identify as tho.

she is a girl she is trans
wants to be a man
atm all she did was cut her hair still physically a woman
valerie williamson (called theo williamson now)
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/smugglypuff

shes a piece of shit
its rumored she vandalized her own school (with help) for attention or w/e reason
then she assaulted lauren southern and smashed her phone

very diffent
tropic thunder was more of making fun of his white ass
while soul man was him trying to be black complete with purple pimp gear

very diffent
tropic thunder was more of making fun of his white ass
while soul man was him trying to be black complete with purple pimp gear
you could add that in soul man
he was pretending to be black for a black scholarship
breaking the law etc he also scammed on black women etc

robert downey jr was "portraying" a black man in a film (inside a film)
soul man was a dude faking to be black to steal a school and govt scholarship money and lying to african women and having sex with them
it was in poor taste and a shitty movie to boot
also spike lee is a racist asshole and shit all over it on tv and media
"It was only controversial because Spike Lee made a thing of it,” said Rae Dawn Chong years later. “He’d never seen the movie and he just jumped all over it... He was just starting and pulling everything down in his wake. If you watch the movie, it’s really making white people look stupid... It [the film] is adorable and it didn’t deserve it,”"[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Man_(film)
soul-man.jpg

That's probably a complement within that gender centric subculture. Centric in that they focus on gender fluidity and social constructionist perspectives of gender and emulate that, forming the subculture.

As per figuring out what he/she is biologically, yeah hard to say. It almost looks like a bra is being worn beneath the shirt
I don't care if dude or chick but need to know which. We should do a poll

The War Room could learn something from what he's saying here
That's the biggest problem of the whole Islam debate. A lot of most vocal and media prominent critics of Islam have very little understanding of the religion. It makes them easy to dismiss for the average joe who has no understanding of the whole issue. It's cringeworthy to watch and it basically toxic to the legit public debate to be had.

That's the biggest problem of the whole Islam debate. A lot of most vocal and media prominent critics of Islam have very little understanding of the religion. It makes them easy to dismiss for the average joe who has no understanding of the whole issue. It's cringeworthy to watch and it basically toxic to the legit public debate to be had.
its easier to understand if you replace religion with cult, they don't have any exclusives where that is concerned

Back