The Jon Jones conspiracy is Sherdogs FlatEarth

"Everyone actual expert and authority"

Lol you guys are so gullible, parroting Novitzky and Dana won't cut it sorry. Also welcome to my ignore list.

This Jones situation (again) is great for exposing the morons that I have no interest in hearing from.
You are unintentionally hilarious.

What's amazing is that this could literally be a post about flat earth with some nouns changed lol

Changing the words in the sentence would change the meaning of the sentence?
Surely not!

Again, stupidity like this only makes it easier to believe that you're wrong.

Changing the words in the sentence would change the meaning of the sentence?
Surely not!

Again, stupidity like this only makes it easier to believe that you're wrong.
Well no
The point is the meaning of the sentence would stay the same

I think it's a sphere but I'm with Eddie when it comes to the moon shit.

If the earth tested positive for flatness, then yes. Even only a few pictograms of flatness in an olympic sized solar system.

LOL. Nailed it.

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away the Earth's roundness as a lie.
It is simpler to believe that it is round.

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away Jones' guilt.
It is simpler to believe he is guilty.

Go to the beach, watch a boat sail away from you. It disappears from your view bottom first and the last thing you see is the top of it.
The earth is round. It's not exactly a tricky one and there are no logical hoops to just through just some simple observation at the beach. Flat earthers are just morons who can't be arsed to go to the beach.

With Jones the failed drug tests say he's guilty but the people who did those tests say he's ok to compete so do you accept what they say all of the time or just some of the time?

Banning Jones until he's not pissing metabolites of banned substances would be the easiest option but if USADA say it's ok I guess you have to go with their recommendation as you went with it to ban him in the first (and second) case.

The earth is neither spherical or flat, it’s really an octagonal shape...
66681381-earth-polygon-planet-geometric-figure-octagon-abstract-universe-.jpg

This is a Rogan theory BTW
<{you!}>

This thread makes no sense. Cover up? What fucking coverup? They have stated officially that he pissed hot! What is it now 7 failed tests?
So why is he allowed to compete with a banned substance in his system when noone else is? Every other fighter has to do two things to return to competition after a failed PED test. 1)Serve the suspension 2)Not have PEDs in their system

Jones has completed one of those things.

Banning Jones until he's not pissing metabolites of banned substances would be the easiest option but if USADA say it's ok I guess you have to go with their recommendation as you went with it to ban him in the first (and second) case.

It's honestly this. You cant have it both ways.

It's one thing to dislike the system because it produces a result you dont like

It's another thing to call the entire thing suspect because it produced a result you dont like.

If Jones has this kind of power over all these different organizations I wonder what Conor could do.

its not a conspiracy. jon was allowed to fight with tainted supplements in his system. when he took what ever, or what he took, is just smoke screen for internet fools to get lost in. when the only issues is him being allowed to compete

as a non believer this is as close to divine intervention as it gets. maybe he got Bandersnatched by some asshole from the future. "lol make him throw it in his own goal"

Jones runs the UFC, butthurt people go watch bowling or darts

Back