The Jon Jones conspiracy is Sherdogs FlatEarth

Screen-Shot-2017-11-10-at-20.26.38.png

This is how you know my guys sneakers were brand new. Tip toeing in the cage.

<{monica}>

When I would get a fresh pair of air forces way back in the day as a youngin, I would be extra careful not to get those creases that first week lmao.

When I would get a fresh pair of air forces way back in the day as a youngin, I would be extra careful not to get those creases that first week lmao.

Like any man with some self respect left would, bud. Brush em off and shit when you get home <{anton}>

experts from all sources never claimed for tbol metabolites to remain that long, not even a year, but suddenly with Jones its possible?

experts from all sources never claimed for tbol metabolites to remain that long, not even a year, but suddenly with Jones its possible?

No. Experts from all sources are saying that it's not a new ingestion but you trolls keep ignoring that part.

They’re definitely not giving Jon Jones special treatment. Events get moved within a weeks notice all the time.

The OP is major strawman. There is a whole lot of room in between a mass conspiracy and Jones being innocent.

Since the threshold is very sensitive. It is fine to test positive for long term non active metabolites that are not indicative of therapeutic use. I just don't want to see another test where he test positive for intermediate or active parent compound. He can pull this shit excuse once and only for this scenario. Anything changes, he needs to get banned.

No. Experts from all sources are saying that it's not a new ingestion but you trolls keep ignoring that part.
Let me help you here with some correct language- A particular group of scientists have reportedly hypothesized that this is not a new ingestion; these scientists and other experts in the field have declined to go on public record to speak about this; this runs contrary to the only existing research on the subject, but is based on observation of certain other more recent cases.

Look into and understand the difference between this statement and yours. Big difference.

I like the way the Jones huggers try to make others out to "just not understand the science," that is pure projection.

The OP is major strawman. There is a whole lot of room in between a mass conspiracy and Jones being innocent.
but you have to believe in the mass conspiracy to just dismiss the possibility that jones did not reingest. and most people seem to be simply dismissing it and believing it's all just made up to protect jon jones.

Let me help you here with some correct language- A particular group of scientists have reportedly hypothesized that this is not a new ingestion; these scientists and other experts in the field have declined to go on public record to speak about this; this runs contrary to the only existing research on the subject, but is based on observation of certain other more recent cases.

Look into and understand the difference between this statement and yours. Big difference.

I like the way the Jones huggers try to make others out to "just not understand the science," that is pure projection.

So we have scientists saying that it's not a new ingestion. Where are the scientists who disagree? Except from Sherbros that is.

You don't think its strange that absolutely no one in the field has called USADA out on this "scam"? Guess they paid a lot of people.

<21>

but you have to believe in the mass conspiracy to just dismiss the possibility that jones did not reingest. and most people seem to be simply dismissing it and believing it's all just made up to protect jon jones.
No, that actually isn't required for a lot of reasons. And having doubts about the situation because of all the inconsistencies is different than "dismissing the possibility."

So we have scientists saying that it's not a new ingestion. Where are the scientists who disagree? Except from Sherbros that is.
I don't thnk you understand science very well. Again, look into and understand the difference between our statements, because you obviously don't.

Earth never snitched on other planets, though.

Planet Gossip Weekly

Mercury is on speed.
Venus cockblocked me.
Mars mean-mugged me.
Jupiter on that bully shit. Ole mole-havin' muthafucka
Saturn thinks he's cool with all that bling.
Uranus and Neptune -- which one is the evil twin?
Pluto? That mofo couldn't even stay on the damn roster!

No, that actually isn't required for a lot of reasons. And having doubts about the situation because of all the inconsistencies is different than "dismissing the possibility."
doubts are fine. what are all the inconsistencies? and why are they making the statements they are?

I don't thnk you understand science very well. Again, look into and understand the difference between our statements, because you obviously don't.

Why don't you explain it?

This thread makes no sense. Cover up? What fucking coverup? They have stated officially that he pissed hot! What is it now 7 failed tests?
So why is he allowed to compete with a banned substance in his system when noone else is? Every other fighter has to do two things to return to competition after a failed PED test. 1)Serve the suspension 2)Not have PEDs in their system

Jones has completed one of those things.

No, 6 failed tests just in the last 7 months alone, that is not counting the 2 other title fights where he failed all those other tests. Hes failed tests for his last 3 fights in a row, all title fights. ANyone trying to twist any words or meaning is either a complete retard or a troll.

Well, that is it for me on Sherdog for today. I can't handle much more stupidity.
Find me the evidence that a chemical with a half-life of 16 hours is somehow in your urine for 2 years without re-ingestion.
I went looking and magically could not find a damn thing, except one paper from a russian-government sponsored agency that was released as part of an attempt to un-ban their athletes after it was discovered that they had all been given steroids leading up to the olympics. I believe science and so far not one single person has been able to provide me with even one peer-reviewed research paper that agrees with your shit.

Failing 20+ steroid tests in his last 3 fights, failing 3 title fights in a row for steroids.. somehow compares it to flat earth..

Sherdog on another level

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back