The Jon Jones conspiracy is Sherdogs FlatEarth

Your thread is literally dismissing the entire situation.

JUST STOP.

Because the situation was dismissed by every actual expert and authority on the situation. It's not a real situation you can't dismiss a controversy that doesn't exist.

The whole "Jon Jones is just pulsing" isn't based on peer-reviewed evidence. Countless athletes have taken turinabol in the past and nobody provided any example of people pulsing like that for so long. The experts aren't even saying that Jones is 100% innocent, but that the pulsing effect is a possibility. The issue is not science but law/PR, where the benefit of the doubt will be given to Jones.

The whole fixation on pulsing makes no sense. It's not a term that someone used to give Novitsky a layman's interpretation of the issue and he ran with it in a way that confuses the issue.

The rest of your post, believe it or not , I completely agree with. But it is not the sentiment of the majority of posters.

It is amazing that people will just prefer to accept that everyone is lying than question their own view.

Because the situation was dismissed by every actual expert and authority on the situation. It's not a real situation you can't dismiss a controversy that doesn't exist.
What was dismissed?

There's no evidence to support flat Earth.

There's plenty of evidence JJ cheats.

Your comparison is shit.

Exact same logic

<GSPWoah>

If you believe the experts it's an appeal to authority

The government, private industry and experts are conspiring to hid the truth at the risk of their credibility

Why?

Because money bro, look into it

VADA, CSAC, NSAC when they lisence bones next month, USADA, the UFC, former WADA scientists Rogan?

They've all come together to cover up for a guy who isnt the biggest draw in the sport and is the third worst athlete in his own family

Look into it
Flat Earth is a distraction from the simple fact that we are living in a simulation and are made of only 1s and 0s. Except me I'm a 10.

I legit had a bet with a friend that Jones would get stripped of the belt and accomplish a serious world UFC historical moment.

We also need more Eddie Bravo.

Again, where did I defend him in this thread

By dismissing the entire situation and referring to people as flat earthed equivalents.

I mentioned in the other shill thread that anyone siding with Bones goes on my ignore list, as they must be extremely unintelligent and I have no interest in their posts.

Congrats fam, you made it!

<Moves>

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away the Earth's roundness as a lie.
It is simpler to believe that it is round.

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away Jones' guilt.
It is simpler to believe he is guilty.

Retarded analogies like the OP only make it easier to believe that jones' defenders are gullible idiots.

What a shit comparison by a low-quality poster.

Stop defending cheaters TS, it makes your mom sad

Exact same logic

<GSPWoah>

If you believe the experts it's an appeal to authority

The government, private industry and experts are conspiring to hid the truth at the risk of their credibility

Why?

Because money bro, look into it

VADA, CSAC, NSAC when they lisence bones next month, USADA, the UFC, former WADA scientists Rogan?

They've all come together to cover up for a guy who isnt the biggest draw in the sport and is the third worst athlete in his own family

Look into it
Jones has steroids in his system
Deal with it.ip96x.jpg

"Everyone actual expert and authority"

Lol you guys are so gullible, parroting Novitzky and Dana won't cut it sorry. Also welcome to my ignore list.

This Jones situation (again) is great for exposing the morons that I have no interest in hearing from.

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away the Earth's roundness as a lie.
It is simpler to believe that it is round.

You have to jump through logical hoops to explain away Jones' guilt.
It is simpler to believe he is guilty.

Retarded analogies like the OP only make it easier to believe that jones' defenders are gullible idiots.
What's amazing is that this could literally be a post about flat earth with some nouns changed lol

Back