The Irish Dragon walks out to Born in the USA...

Maybe the worst walkout song ever. I understand he's from the USA but does that song hype anyone up?
Name a worse walkout song. Try to

Actual professional fighter walkout songs that have occurred please

It was his dad's favorite song.
I guess you and I are the only two that heard them mention that during the broadcast ((as he was walking out to the song)) lol.....

Maybe the worst walkout song ever. I understand he's from the USA but does that song hype anyone up?

Calm down soyboy its not your entrance, it's his

Not in the UFC but I can think of something much worse.

Ilara "Arya Stark" Joanne in Bellator has entered to "Santa's Coming to Town" but with the words about Arya Stark.

I guess you and I are the only two that heard them mention that during the broadcast ((as he was walking out to the song)) lol.....

I know. But he got to make his thread to make fun of the song, only to leave out the most important piece as to why he played the song...

He's fighting on foreign soil, against a foreign fighter, and he's hyping the "nation vs nation" element.

I liked it.

when Roy came out to born in the USA wearing his build Roy tough shirt. Was awesome so you’re wrong

“Irish dragon” lol
What a mook

Deontay Wilder last night was pretty bad.

Couldn't find a Born in Ireland song?

Does it seem like Felder is always on the shit cards constantly or that just me?

Back