The Irish Dragon walks out to Born in the USA...

There is a dark place in hell for those that bag on Bruce

Maybe the worst walkout song ever. I understand he's from the USA but does that song hype anyone up?
Name a worse walkout song. Try to

Actual professional fighter walkout songs that have occurred please
It's a great song. What's your problem?

I thought all Irish American fighters were contractually obligated to come out to Dropkick Murphys.

Dragons can fly, so he was born in the USA and quickly flew to Dublin and then back again and never returned to Ireland because it's a bit shit.

Raging Al should walk out to Paul Simon's You can call me Al

The best part of Born in the USA is how few people understand what it's about.
He started his walkout with Space Oddity and then...Born in the USA? That was the real crime.

Lol. ok. All I meant is the amount of energy a song brings. Song or sound effects that hype the crowd and the fight. I was just saying the song sucks for a walkout song that's all
No you didnt bc the song definitely has energy. I dont like the song at all either. You have a alternative motive for the hate you bring and you know it.

Sir Mix-a-Lot said he wrote “Baby got Back” as an ode to Shakespeare and an Hommage to sounds from the eastern seaborne.

Most of us just thought it was a song about chick’asses and rocked it at clubs.

Anytime this comes on from The Boss I can’t help to bop my head.

<5>

Wake me up when it's all over

Gustaffson walked out to that
Its actually not representing america in the best of light but as an american we can admit we don't hear anything else beside being born int he usa and that gets our blood flowing. Its gotta feel epic as fuck walking out to that as the away team

Aviicis song can get you into an andrenaline dump as well, and its extremely fitting for someone like gustfusson

Not trying to argue really, but BitUSA is not a 'national pride' song lol
No it wasnt and originally it was about Vietnam but most dont know this and take it and treat it as a national pride song. I'd bet 90% of people think its about being proud of being american.

Back