The Irish Dragon walks out to Born in the USA...

He is a ginger, he should come out to a proper song:

No it wasnt and originally it was about Vietnam but most dont know this and take it and treat it as a national pride song. I'd bet 90% of people think its about being proud of being american.

I think they know but dont care.

I mean, the message is hard to miss and the lyrics are easy to follow. Being sent off to fight a war you don’t understand, seeing people you care about get killed, coming home to find you’re out of the job and the VA is no help at all, and then spending the next 10 years as a lost and tormented soul.

Yes, it’s an anti war song. But in this context, it’s a patriot’s song. The Boss loves his country, but sometimes this gets lost in his liberal criticisms. Bruce bless.

That song brings back wwf wrestling memories, I have no prob with it, although better suited for fighters like Don frye and cowboy

Don't forget, we were subjected to the venga boys on the undercard today.

<{clintugh}>

Canadian checking in

That tune is straight up BOSS son

Sir Mix-a-Lot said he wrote “Baby got Back” as an ode to Shakespeare and an Hommage to sounds from the eastern seaborne.

Most of us just thought it was a song about chick’asses and rocked it at clubs.

Well, you wrote some words. I'll give you that ;)

He should have come out to this

It was Sunday in NZ, he was very bloody and being 'Irish' he'd know all about Bloody Sunday too.

Back