The Gym Yard Bully

moon him while he's in a max lift attempt

If you're willing to pay airfare, I can gurantee a furious, ultra-bully in the form of my coach, Lynne Boshoven. She' might be 160lbs, but I gurantee she'd put this dude down by doing shit like poking his chest and yelling "you look like you swallow!!!" Or lurking over him while he works out and then saying "are you planning on lifting in the little blonde girls division?".

This is shit she'll say to people she doesn't even know. If you had a specific target, no telling what'd happen.

rEmY said:
as far as the bully goes?

wait for him to set his bag down on a bench. move it. when he comes over to yell at you huck that fucking bag across the gym. then smash him in the face with a 10 plate.

I'm a little late to join this thread, but damn, this is the best answer. lol

CarnalSalvation said:
If you're willing to pay airfare, I can gurantee a furious, ultra-bully in the form of my coach, Lynne Boshoven. She' might be 160lbs, but I gurantee she'd put this dude down by doing shit like poking his chest and yelling "you look like you swallow!!!" Or lurking over him while he works out and then saying "are you planning on lifting in the little blonde girls division?".

This is shit she'll say to people she doesn't even know. If you had a specific target, no telling what'd happen.

is she single?

CarnalSalvation said:

sounds like something you pay by the hour for

i am always nicer than i should be in the gym because i feel like people are intimidated by me there, and i do not like to intimidate people unless they deserve it.

joe broadway said:
i am always nicer than i should be in the gym because i feel like people are intimidated by me there, and i do not like to intimidate people unless they deserve it.

thats the same way i am. im all intense and grunting and sweating during sets, but in between im usually just quiet and polite.

rEmY said:
thats the same way i am. im all intense and grunting and sweating during sets, but in between im usually just quiet and polite.

I don't really make noise, but I am also very polite, I invited someone to go on a nice farmer's walk with me around the gym, but they declined.

It's because he's an alpha male wannabe. He wants people to follow him.
I've known so many juiced up bodybuilders that act like that.
I've known more than a few pi$$ their pants in an actual fight.

JohnnyQuo said:
this is why i train in my garage

I think we all know the real reason you train in your garage now.

Actually, that shit was kinda funny.

I've never trained at a commercial gym so I can't really say, but I do have to mention that a good training partners/coaches can make a world of difference. Thats why I do so much of my lifting with Lynne and company despite having pretty much everything I need within 12 feet of where I sleep.

Sean S said:
That was rude.

Your mentor liked it, you should aspire to be more like him.

I am nobodies mentor. I've pointed a lot of people in the right direction, but I can't say anything more than that.

And I am pretty sure Sean was a fairly serious lifter before I was posting regularly on here, or rather had any idea what I was posting about.

Urban said:
Some people just need a punch in the throat to help the humility go down.

Ha ha ha! That's so true.

Fedorable said:
you guys just aren't being realistic., you guys should think of a cooler way to get back at people that won't get a attempted murder charge.

stick his bookbag in the toilet?

Back