The Gym Yard Bully

Fedorable

Continues without supporting Sherdog.
@Silver
Reaction score
So there is this really loud booby builder at my gym, makes all kinds of noises, talks about getting huge, slams all the weights he uses, even the lighter ones.

Today he puts his backpack on a bench and leaves for about 10 minutes, then two guys move his backpack to the side and start to do some dumbell stuff. The second they start he comes running over telling them that, "you see this bookbag, never fuckin' touch it." I think he was hiding in the corner waiting for someone to go near the bench so he could scream at them.

So how many of you are that guy?

I can picture Urban doing this in his garage when his mom goes to move some laundary off his bench. "Don't touch my fookin' standard weights ma, wait your turn."

Also, two PB's today, nothing special but 185x2 strict barbell row and 185x1 BP. I think I could have done a little more, but the extra 2.5lbs per each side killed me (I tried to bench 200 even.)

That dude needs to smoke some weed or jerk off or both.Theres at least one in every gym. Maybe its the roids.

PariahCarey said:
That dude needs to smoke some weed or jerk off or both.Theres at least one in every gym. Maybe its the roids.

he says he smokes a lot of weed, maybe to seem cool in front of his cronies. He has some strength, but nothing special for a guy his size, I think he is on roids though because he is really cranky.

That's not fair. Listen, I'm moody, bitchy, cranky, just like a juicer and it's just because I'm naturally an asshole. Don't go blaming that shit on drugs.

If he does smoke the herbagio, he probably doesn't before he lifts, which is why he isn't more chill.

CarnalSalvation said:
That's not fair. Listen, I'm moody, bitchy, cranky, just like a juicer and it's just because I'm naturally an asshole. Don't go blaming that shit on drugs.

If he does smoke the herbagio, he probably doesn't before he lifts, which is why he isn't more chill.

Are you an ass just because at the gym? I hope not, that would be rude of you.

Anyways I said that in a joking manner, but maybe he is on the roids, I can blame it on drugs if I want to sucka.

as far as the bully goes?

wait for him to set his bag down on a bench. move it. when he comes over to yell at you huck that fucking bag across the gym. then smash him in the face with a 10 plate.

i like the word grammar because it is one of the most misspelled words out there and when it is also the most corrected word around, which is great when it is corrected wrong.

as far as the asshole let him go nuts and be an asshole until he brings his weak game at you and then out it right back in his face.

rEmY said:
as far as the bully goes?

wait for him to set his bag down on a bench. move it. when he comes over to yell at you huck that fucking bag across the gym. then smash him in the face with a 10 plate.

Felony Aggravated Assault: 3-5 years

dont hit people with the weights. its bad manners. try tipping the stairmaster over on them after you lay them out with some good ole fisticuffs.

CrazyAZNRedneck said:

go with remy, but first feign fear. haha.
fear of your life. he lunged at you. bigger than you. stronger than you. etc. etc.

or simply drop a 45lbs plate on his little toe when he yells at you.

CrazyAZNRedneck said:

because i regularly assault people at the gym.

serious repsonse, id talk to the guy, tell him to chill his ass out. he gets more pissy? talk to the fucking gym owner.

Ya talk to the gym owner. Nobody needs some big dumb ape hurting their business.

Boondocksaint said:
Fedorable said:
Are you an ass just because at the gym? QUOTE]

are you just use grammer because at the computer?

sorry, not really a grammar mistake, just forgot a comma.

Are you an ass just because, at the gym?

hmmm, maybe it's a semi-colon there?

Fedorable said:
I can picture Urban doing this in his garage when his mom goes to move some laundary off his bench. "Don't touch my fookin' standard weights ma, wait your turn."
HAHAHA! no, I'm not like that. My mom knows not to go into my gym. And I'm actually pretty nice in they gym. Quiet, but nice. That guy was an asshole and I would have told him to go fuck himself. Some people just need a punch in the throat to help the humility go down.

Urban said:
HAHAHA! no, I'm not like that. My mom knows not to go into my gym. And I'm actually pretty nice in they gym. Quiet, but nice. That guy was an asshole and I would have told him to go fuck himself. Some people just need a punch in the throat to help the humility go down.

Well he didn't say anything to me, but if he did, I would have said something like, "you know, you're not being very nice." or possibly, "I am very disappointed in your gym etiquette." People sure hate it when you are disappointed in them.

Yesterday I dropped the spray bottle thing and the nozzle part was still while the bottle portion of it spun around and came off. Some guy told me to get the girls up front to clean it, but I did it myself, a true gym badass is what I am.

No I'm an asshole because my biology makes me one. It's got nothing to do with being at the gym. Besides, my gym is more like a small group of gym bullies pestering and bitching at one another.

Back