The Gym Yard Bully

Definatly one of the funniest threads around. I laughed my ass off. Thanks guys. Oh by the way, I agree with Remy. Smash that bitch in the face with the weight. Wrap the straps of the bag around his throat and squeeze that bitch till hes out. Then, walk away, cool and casual, like its just another day.

CarnalSalvation said:
No I'm an asshole because my biology makes me one. It's got nothing to do with being at the gym. Besides, my gym is more like a small group of gym bullies pestering and bitching at one another.

You need an attitude adjustment, have you tried positive thinking?

Well... bitching and pestering at your friends is different than doing it to other people that you don't know. I think you missed the point of the thread.

Besides, my gym is more like a small group of gym bullies pestering and bitching at one another

Best kind of gym.

Is one a gym bully if one loudly scoffs and snickers at asshats doing partial ROM with way more weight than they can handle???

I do that a lot.

I've had a couple personal training asshats call me on it. They've all been told how to do squats. That usually pissed em off cause they're always trying to act tough for their client.

Asshat "You got a problem with what we're doing here?"

Me "Yeah, that squat form is terrible. Unless they have some kind of injury they should be doing squats like this!" Demonstration.

Asshat "Oh yeah well I'm a certified personal trainer so mind your own business!"

Me "Um ok. Have fun squatting 225 for the rest of your life..."

Asshat <Grumbles></Grumbles>

Dunno, I'm probably being a jerk but I hate people that are making money for teaching piss poor form and giving out routines that won't do shit.

If you're a 250lb fat woman, do you need to be doing dumbbell lateral raises for your shoulders or should you be doing something about the giant amount of fatness???

Had some in my gym but most of them are shut up if you can outlift them.

The human interaction thing is what makes gyms "not so fun". There is always some clown trying to play Alpha-Male. It's rather bothersome.

The first thing I do when I go to a new gym is to get a 45 plate and smash over head the nearest big guy I can find.

Then I rape all the females, let out a huge fart, and do some deadlifts.

After that I pretty much have alpha dominance established.

Boondocksaint said:
The first thing I do when I go to a new gym is to get a 45 plate and smash over head the nearest big guy I can find.

Then I rape all the females, let out a huge fart, and do some deadlifts.

After that I pretty much have alpha dominance established.

dont forget to mark your territory.

my gym has no one who acts like that although there are a lot of big buff bodybuilder guys.

TheNerdKing said:
Best kind of gym.

Is one a gym bully if one loudly scoffs and snickers at asshats doing partial ROM with way more weight than they can handle???

I do that a lot.

I've had a couple personal training asshats call me on it. They've all been told how to do squats. That usually pissed em off cause they're always trying to act tough for their client.

Asshat "You got a problem with what we're doing here?"

Me "Yeah, that squat form is terrible. Unless they have some kind of injury they should be doing squats like this!" Demonstration.

Asshat "Oh yeah well I'm a certified personal trainer so mind your own business!"

Me "Um ok. Have fun squatting 225 for the rest of your life..."

Asshat <Grumbles></Grumbles>

Dunno, I'm probably being a jerk but I hate people that are making money for teaching piss poor form and giving out routines that won't do shit.

If you're a 250lb fat woman, do you need to be doing dumbbell lateral raises for your shoulders or should you be doing something about the giant amount of fatness???

no, that isn't being a gym yard bully.

CarnalSalvation said:
It bugs ya, cuz yer a Beta Male.

I didn't say it bugs me, he never uses the equipment I use anyways. I was actually looking forward to seeing him again so I could get advice on how to make the 1st head of the biceps grow.

I'm actually more of a Delta Male.

Fedorable said:
So there is this really loud booby builder at my gym, makes all kinds of noises, talks about getting huge, slams all the weights he uses, even the lighter ones.

Today he puts his backpack on a bench and leaves for about 10 minutes, then two guys move his backpack to the side and start to do some dumbell stuff. The second they start he comes running over telling them that, "you see this bookbag, never fuckin' touch it." I think he was hiding in the corner waiting for someone to go near the bench so he could scream at them.

Wait for the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to jump on the bench, brand the mother fucker with a 10 lb dumbell across the forehead, and thank him dearly for being an inspiration to every one in the gym.

Who said that a 10 lb dumbell was worthless?!...

ENTROPY said:
Wait for the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to jump on the bench, brand the mother fucker with a 10 lb dumbell across the forehead, and thank him dearly for being an inspiration to every one in the gym.

Who said that a 10 lb dumbell was worthless?!...

you guys just aren't being realistic., you guys should think of a cooler way to get back at people that won't get a attempted murder charge.

Fedorable said:
you guys just aren't being realistic., you guys should think of a cooler way to get back at people that won't get a attempted murder charge.
fine... take a shit in his bookbag. He'll never bring it again.

Fedorable said:

set his car on fire?

Back