The GOAT is getting 2 belts in half a year. Let that sink in

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Everyone knows that The GOAT is coming for His Featherweight crown, that he's going to obliterate Siver in under 2 minutes and take on aldo at Croke Part by the middle of the year.

But what some people don't realize is that after taking the belt he isn't gonna stick around at 145, he's moving straight up, as well documented on the following video at 1:28

[YT]DEzvK7PFs6Q[/YT]

And don't doubt for once that Dana will hesitate in make this superfight between the man that knocked out the Greatest Featherweight in MMA history, a guy who was undefeated in the UFC, in a 15 fight winning streak in the WEC and the UFC, a guy who many believed was the #1 P4P fighter (start to believe now that Dana will say this 100 times, don't kid yourself), against a guy that has been destroying the Lightweight division and looking as dominant as ever and that you can make the case for the #1 P4P (again, Dana being Dana).

The GOAT will take 2 titles in half a year, defend it a couple times and retire as the Greatest Fighter in Combat Sports History.

So, make no mistake Sherdog people, it is time for the New Era of The Fighting Irish, it is time for the Mcgregor Era to shine upon us.

It is time for the Irish Revolution.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-30-at-092416.png

again and again, people doubting The GOAT

and he doesnt get tired of proving people wrong

Jones is gonna get 2 belts? I'm not so sure about that.

People put so much effort into these joke threads nowadays. I wonder if they're starting to believe their own bullshit...

People put so much effort into these joke threads nowadays. I wonder if they're starting to believe their own bullshit...

its really not that impossible to happen

If Connor gets a title shot in any division in 2015 I'll be surprised. The only way he gets two belts is at Walmart.

If Connor gets a title shot in any division in 2015 I'll be surprised. The only way he gets two belts is at Walmart.

a titleshot?

only if you think its impossible to beat siver

yeah.. and DC is the LHW champ and would be HW champ if it wasn't for Cain. Conor is never touching a belt.

he'll get his shot, but he's not winning, he's too small for 155, and there's no way he makes 135.

Dana will make him defend it before he lets him move up. Im trying to remember who else had said this same thing before and Dana shot it down saying that if he was champ in one division he would have to defend his belt and couldnt move up. It wasnt Aldo I know that.

He will beat Frankie Edgar and Chad Mendes before he moves up so it won't be half a year.

yeah.. and DC is the LHW champ and would be HW champ if it wasn't for Cain. Conor is never touching a belt.

he'll get his shot, but he's not winning, he's too small for 155, and there's no way he makes 135.

too small for 155?

pettis is the same size or even smaller than mcgregor

Dana will make him defend it before he lets him move up. Im trying to remember who else had said this same thing before and Dana shot it down saying that if he was champ in one division he would have to defend his belt and couldnt move up. It wasnt Aldo I know that.

yeah but youre talking about the guy that bring the numbers

lets see how dana deal with that

He will beat Frankie Edgar and Chad Mendes before he moves up so it won't be half a year.

cant see him defending 2 times in FW, he really doesnt like the weight cut

These McGregor threads have fallen from not funny to flat out pathetic.

too small for 155?

yeah but youre talking about the guy that bring the numbers

lets see how dana deal with that

Dana is going to let one high profile fighter dethrone another. IF (BIG BIG BIG IF) Conor wins that gives Dana a marketable lower class fighter that he does not have in the current champ. Pettis is making headway into the mainstream market with his cereal and other stuff. 2 cash cows are better than 1.

again and again, people doubting The GOAT

and he doesnt get tired of proving people wrong

you mean when he beat one ranked fighter, yeah that one time he proved the doubters wrong?

Back