The GOAT is getting 2 belts in half a year. Let that sink in

post-34749-frank-slaps-Dennis-gif-IASIP-Uxlb.gif

Aldo is so gonna ruin this nonsense.

a titleshot?

only if you think its impossible to beat siver

If he wins vs Siver (likely), and if he's uninjured (still likely), and if both fighters remain uninjured in camp (likely for Connor, less likely for Aldo), and if Dana keeps his word (50/50). I'll believe it when it happens.

I didn't even read it. This is the same type of retarded thread that gets started every day. TS, people like you make Sherdog suck.

Wouldnt surprise me.

if he can beat aldo, he can VERY likely beat pettis.

yeah.. and DC is the LHW champ and would be HW champ if it wasn't for Cain. Conor is never touching a belt.

he'll get his shot, but he's not winning, he's too small for 155, and there's no way he makes 135.

Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP.png

If he wins vs Siver (likely), and if he's uninjured (still likely), and if both fighters remain uninjured in camp (likely for Connor, less likely for Aldo), and if Dana keeps his word (50/50). I'll believe it when it happens.

This fight would print money for the ufc, so i assume dana will be fine with it.

thought this was about Jones going to HW or MW

Connor Mcgregor is the brandon vera of his generation. Atleast brandon got a belt once hahaha. I'll give him much respect if he actually pulled it off tho.

Cant be Goat when your fighting in the midget division.
Goat belongs to JON JONES

Back