The GOAT is getting 2 belts in half a year. Let that sink in

Getting a title shot without a top 5 win. What a joke.

Still waiting to do this account bet...

again and again, people doubting The GOAT

and he doesnt get tired of proving people wrong

I know this will fall on deaf ears.. but seriously? Again and again? Conor has won one fight of consequence thus far... He has hardly proven anything... No question, a damn fine fighter, and he is a hell of a self promoter... but enough of the Emperors New Cloths routine... Aside from beating Dustin Poirier, McGregor has only faced limited competition to this point and is hardly a proven contender... that being said, the Siver fight is a legitimate test, and I will be looking forward to seeing if the Irishman can step it up...

PlotTwist he'll KO siver get destroyed by aldo, and will forever be a gatekeeper /thread

the conor love around here is starting to....PUTRID STENCH

Dana is going to let one high profile fighter dethrone another. IF (BIG BIG BIG IF) Conor wins that gives Dana a marketable lower class fighter that he does not have in the current champ. Pettis is making headway into the mainstream market with his cereal and other stuff. 2 cash cows are better than 1.

oh yeah the cereal shit

but still, mcgregor wont be long in the fw division cause he said he doesnt like the weight cut

but yeah, with all the stuff surrounding pettis maybe they wouldnt want to do it, but i hope they do

Account bet?

i dont do account bets

whats the fun in winning the bet and dont have the other guy to mock him

you mean when he beat one ranked fighter, yeah that one time he proved the doubters wrong?

knocked him out in less than 2 min, and gonna do the same in less than 2 weeks

when he wins against aldo, what will be your excuse?

How do Connor's nuts taste in your mouth?

dunno, how do faber's taste like?

Getting a title shot without a top 5 win. What a joke.

poirier?

I know this will fall on deaf ears.. but seriously? Again and again? Conor has won one fight of consequence thus far... He has hardly proven anything... No question, a damn fine fighter, and he is a hell of a self promoter... but enough of the Emperors New Cloths routine... Aside from beating Dustin Poirier, McGregor has only faced limited competition to this point and is hardly a proven contender... that being said, the Siver fight is a legitimate test, and I will be looking forward to seeing if the Irishman can step it up...

but knocking almost everyone out

you can basically say the same about frankie's last run. if you remove cub win, whats left?

poirier?

you can basically say the same about frankie's last run. if you remove cub win, whats left?

Because the road to the Featherweight title consists of a lot of not fighting the top of the division.

He doesn't want any part of Frankie or Mendes.

I rarely agree with you Toco, but I'm with you this time.

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over!

Only a year ago no one believed that he'd be fighting for the title in 2015...

but knocking almost everyone out

you can basically say the same about Frankie's last run. if you remove cub win, whats left?

Look, I am all for Conor getting the shot, if he beats Siver... it is good business, and would be great for the sport... and in all seriousness, it would give him 2 solid wins in the top tier of the division, which makes it legitimate... and to be blunt, Frankie got his crack and can line up again...

BUT... it is really irrelevant that he is dominating Brimage or Brandao... or Holloway for that matter... the Poirier win is another matter... very legit... and is the first real taste that this kid MAY have something special... if he can beat Siver, it would be a damn good accomplishment... does it trump, beating Penn, Oliveira and Swanson... not in my book.. but that is purely subjective... that being said... we know Frankie is elite... Conor has a long way to go before we can say the same about him...

I'll let it sink in when it happens until then this is just your wet dream.

Thought this was going to be a thread about Jones fighting for the HW belt within 6 months.

Back