Media The FW GOAT Jose Aldo Congratulates Conor McGregor on Retirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He could end his career with some soccer kick knockouts, sounds good
ha, didnt think of that but u are right. i was thinking just ride off in the sunset with a nice win streak, collect another belt, and be away from all the ufc drama thats around these days. guys that just show up to do work and dont wanna engage in the circus are getting more and more isolated

“Otario, Otario!!! You know what that means?”

Amazing show of respect man. It shows that even when animosity happens time can heal that shit . Impressed can't lie

Amazing show of respect man. It shows that even when animosity happens time can heal that shit . Impressed can't lie
The easiest man to respect is one that got the better of you. Over the years conor and Jose seem to respect each other a lot outside of comments here and there. These guys all want the same thing, they're expected to vanquish all contemporaries and in that quest, you realize what respect means, and what it can mean to others

Sad to see Aldo congratulate an alleged rapist and scam artist

fa0f4771-8827-4725-b8d2-2f15698db3a2-2018-10-06_Khabib-Conor1.jpg
Aldo isn't a fat degenerate who posts gifs behind his keyboard, so of course he can't relate with you.

Nice to Aldo showing some respect. That would’ve been a tough loss to get over. Not sure I ever would’ve. It’s torture losing to arrogant, disrespectful assholes. FW GOAT keeping it real on the Floyd fight lol

“If I made 80 million your never see me again.” Lol

Aldo is classy af. It's cool how he can do that when just the other day Conor was talking shit about him on Twitter

Conor’s made far money but will never touch Aldo’s reign of dominance or place on Mount GOATmore.

His place in the mount GOATmore is assured.
FWGOAT.
Over 10 years career being a undefeated champion,being a top 3 contender, still destroying younger tough top of the line guys.
My perfect ending would see him retiring with a belt in his waist.
He definitely deserves that.
But this being WME UFC i know its not gonna happen.

Nice to Aldo showing some respect. That would’ve been a tough loss to get over. Not sure I ever would’ve. It’s torture losing to arrogant, disrespectful assholes. FW GOAT keeping it real on the Floyd fight lol

“If I made 80 million your never see me again.” Lol
Aldo telling it how it is, how the hell do you fight when you don't see close to that money again.

UFC could have gotten conor back in the cage with more cash but they'd rather hope he goes broke and comes crawling back.

<17>Aldo is extremely still bitter but hides it well! He got torched in 12-13 seconds!{<tongue}

Aldo telling it how it is, how the hell do you fight when you don't see close to that money again.

UFC could have gotten conor back in the cage with more cash but they'd rather hope he goes broke and comes crawling back.

At this rate, he probably will. Constantly in court.

Anyone who knocks aldo at this point is far worse off than a run of the mill shertard.

They're dog legged heretic piece of shit disappointments to their mothers.

All due hespect
Truth

jose aldo so much class hope he doesn't slip on spilled pee pee again lol
kxhon6pcgghuhvs5c65p.jpg

Back