Media The FW GOAT Jose Aldo Congratulates Conor McGregor on Retirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Wow, this is great to see.

I remember for the longest time Jose fell out of favor with the fans because he was "salty" over the loss for a good while.

Sad to see Khabib suck the toes of an actual convicted rapist

Stick to what you are good at and post your 3 GIFS.

DaOt_9sUwAApK5b.jpg
Tbf so do most on this site.

Aldo's a pretty respectful guy.
better than me.

That creative portuguese translation tho

Exactly what a real legend would say.

Aldo suffered that tough loss, came back through that Shit to look amazing against Edgar. He then went out swinging twice against Holloway and now is destroying younger much less battle worn contenders. Oh this is all after being undeafeated for 10 years. That's a GOAT.

Nice to see him show respect. He seemed salty for a long time. He used to be my fav FW before Conor came along but he's still my number 2 and I support him.

Both great MMA artists. That said, I doubt Conor's retirement is real.
Of course he's gonna gun for the biggest fight of his career, who wouldn't? Only 2000s babies would consider using a mineral to describe the man's feelings.

Aldos prime is untouchable. I really wanted to see him fight Conor again, but I think even then hes nowhere near what he once was and Conor would of smash the guts out of him

Definition of class shown by Aldo. Whereas Conor is still trying to reach new levels of being a jackass & piece of shit.

Good for him that he forgave McGregor for being such a little punk to him. I know I wouldn't forgive that coked up leprechaun rapist.

#1. He didn't even do nothing to you and you're butthurt.

#2. He Hasen't even been charged with rape.

Aldo suffered that tough loss, came back through that Shit to look amazing against Edgar. He then went out swinging twice against Holloway and now is destroying younger much less battle worn contenders. Oh this is all after being undeafeated for 10 years. That's a GOAT.
Truly. To dominate til you're thru is one thing. To dominate for 10 years, lose it all in the blink of an eye, then to take on a top 5 p4p guy in his prime, twice? Then has the class to campaign for non title fights against the 'new breed only to stitch them up judiciously and viciously. They guy is our Duran, just a combat savant with a mean streak a mile wide.

Jose is royalty in this shit
0Z4HYp2.png 0Z4HYp2.png

not gonna lie, with all the vets moving over to ONE i wouldnt be mad if he left for ONE if they put up the money. its something ive thought about since the end of his contract talk and retirement talk has been coming up a lot. he can end his career in MMA making easy money fighting easier competition. hes already done it all just like demetrious has done at 125. however, hes said hes loyal to the ufc and doesnt see himself competing anywhere else. if he were to comeback after retirement, it would also be with ufc and not another org

would be cool, because he has a lot left in the tank just by looking at these last few fights
He could end his career with some soccer kick knockouts, sounds good

Aldo does a classy thing, and yet there are some people bitching and whining in this thread.

Shertards...

Aldo does a classy thing, and yet there are some people bitching and whining in this thread.

Shertards...
Anyone who knocks aldo at this point is far worse off than a run of the mill shertard.

They're dog legged heretic piece of shit disappointments to their mothers.

All due hespect

Aldo has one thing the conman will never have. Respect from fans and peers alike. No amount of money, Coke, or shit tier whiskey is worth that

Back