Media The FW GOAT Jose Aldo Congratulates Conor McGregor on Retirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/3/30/...-a-brilliant-career-ufc-mma-khabib-white-espn
“What he did for the sport and what he won. If I fight Floyd Mayweather and make 80 million dollars, the UFC would never see me again too. Do you really think I would train multiple martial arts three times a day? He had a brilliant career, he was a great fighter and if he really is retiring, I congratulate him for all he did in the sport.” - Aldo.
conor aldo.PNG
Two of my favorite fighters of all time. Jose Aldo (the greatest) and Conor McGregor (the most exciting)
AldoMandelSherdog.jpg

I would still love to see a rematch, but Conor definitely isn't going to do it at this stage.

I hope Jose blesses sherdog with another win in May, and then wins the title in late 2019. A man can only dream.
giphy.gif

Nice to see him show respect. He seemed salty for a long time. He used to be my fav FW before Conor came along but he's still my number 2 and I support him.

Both great MMA artists. That said, I doubt Conor's retirement is real.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the classy FW GOAT

037_jose_aldo_and_frankie_edgar.0.jpg

amazing how over time he's gotten over that loss. that would have been career ending for most. crazy in 2019 retirement aldo is sending the young guns home with a fat L.

he also said in an interview i think after the 237 presser that the rematch probably doesnt make sense now and doesnt expect it to happen, hes moved on. the ideal time to do it was right after the first fight.

Such a classy guy. Shame he never got the rematch.

Classy and respectful Aldo as always

Nice, Aldo is a true MMA legend.

A GOAT says GOAT words. Funny how Aldo was supposed to be the washed up veteran when he fought McGregor but 3.5 years later McGregor is "retiring" and Aldo is winning top contender fights.

not gonna lie, with all the vets moving over to ONE i wouldnt be mad if he left for ONE if they put up the money. its something ive thought about since the end of his contract talk and retirement talk has been coming up a lot. he can end his career in MMA making easy money fighting easier competition. hes already done it all just like demetrious has done at 125. however, hes said hes loyal to the ufc and doesnt see himself competing anywhere else. if he were to comeback after retirement, it would also be with ufc and not another org

would be cool, because he has a lot left in the tank just by looking at these last few fights

Sad to see Aldo congratulate an alleged rapist and scam artist

fa0f4771-8827-4725-b8d2-2f15698db3a2-2018-10-06_Khabib-Conor1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldo is classy af. It's cool how he can do that when just the other day Conor was talking shit about him on Twitter

Aldo shouldn’t be congratulating that cokehead rapist.

Sad to see Aldo congratulate an alleged rapist and scam artist

Sad to see Khabib suck the toes of an actual convicted rapist

Stick to what you are good at and post your 3 GIFS.

DaOt_9sUwAApK5b.jpg

Is it weird that I want a buddy cop pairing of scarface And Notorious. Flavelas, horseback, Burgers, leg kicks, and face offs like this
gettyimages-501006514-1024x1024.jpg
That's a tv show

Back