The Flu Is So Hot Right Now!

Oil of oregano pills, better than flu shots. You're welcome.

Can't stress this stuff enough. Stronger and better than any over the counter drug. Look it up. Oil of oregano pills.

Oil of oregano pills, better than flu shots. You're welcome.

We tried some oregano oil on a Kirby-Bauer disk diffusion test in my microbilogy class. All the bacteria were laughing at that shit. Formaldehyde killed fucking everything though. Not evidence it wouldnt destroy a virus, but unless the oregano oil denatures the viral protein sheath or its RNA or DNA, Im guessing it wont help. Unless it works by some secondary means, which Id be happy to hear about

The damn media is making this into something way to big again. I've seen in the past 7 hours I've been at work at least 30 cases of Flu like Symptoms come into the ER. All of which could of been handled at home by drinking plenty of fluids, cycling tylenol and motrin properly, resting as much as possible and staying away from other people as much as possible.

Everyone is coming to the ED for their magic Tamiflu pill that does nothing other than shorten the life span of the flu. And, it doesn't shorten it that much. Local media here is talking about the flu everyday and saying that you should visit you local ED if you have the symptoms. No, you should visit your Primary Care Doctor is what I say.

Rant over but if anyone likes I can keep complaining like a school girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back