The Flu Is So Hot Right Now!

Flu is hot stuff right now here in VA. Someone gets diagnosed with the flu it is Q4 Albuterol and Atrovent nebulizers... dumb.

Anywho, family members are putting on masks backwards and upside down everywhere. Plus the people admitted with flu have to have their door shut, but the families keep opening the shit! "Oh it's too hot in here for my momma." We got A/C bitch! Turn the shit down!

/rant

I just saved $25 by not getting the placebo shot!

in before conspiracy theorists think it is a fear mongering plot by big pharma and vaccines are poison.

No CT here, but every year for the past 4-5 that my father has gotten the flu shot, he's been bed ridden for an entire week.

So yeah, it kinda is poison. It's introducing the flu virus into your system, and a lot of older folks can't handle it and get SICK. Happened to another elderly man that passed away recently, too. Every time he'd get a flu shot, 5-7 days later, he was hospitalized.

You can get a vaccine for that that lasts for life. I think I'm gonna get one at my next doctor appointment. That shit is not to be fucked with. Never had it but don;t want it either.

Huh? My father also gets those, they last 5 years, not for life.

Is this something new? Source? Not saying you're lying, I'm genuinely curious. It's been a few years since my dad had his.

I just saved $25 by not getting the placebo shot!

It's definitely no placebo... it's loaded to the gills with influenza, hence old people getting really ill.

havent had the flu.....ever

Used to wake up with it and a monkey on my back every morning, my friend.

Oh wait, that was another problem. Thankfully that doesn't happen any more. One weird thing, I have never ever seen a pill head/junkie get 'the flu.'

Strange, that. I wonder if opioids have any effect on your immune system. One would think with such a dangerous lifestyle and usually malnourished they would get ill but it doesn't seem to happen.

No CT here, but every year for the past 4-5 that my father has gotten the flu shot, he's been bed ridden for an entire week.

So yeah, it kinda is poison. It's introducing the flu virus into your system, and a lot of older folks can't handle it and get SICK. Happened to another elderly man that passed away recently, too. Every time he'd get a flu shot, 5-7 days later, he was hospitalized.

Huh? My father also gets those, they last 5 years, not for life.

Is this something new? Source? Not saying you're lying, I'm genuinely curious. It's been a few years since my dad had his.

It's definitely no placebo... it's loaded to the gills with influenza, hence old people getting really ill.

I really don't want to get into this debate again because there was just a 20 page thread on it so I'll just repost what I did from there:

Here are 10 common myths about the flu.

You can catch the flu from the vaccine.

The vaccine is made from an inactivated virus that can't transmit infection. So people who get sick after receiving a flu vaccination were going to get sick anyway. It takes a week or two to get protection from the vaccine. But people assume that because they got sick after getting the vaccine, the shot caused their illness.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/flu-resource-center/10-flu-myths.htm

Can the flu shot give me the flu?

No, a flu shot cannot cause flu illness. The viruses contained in flu shots are inactivated (killed), which means they cannot cause infection. Flu vaccine manufacturers kill the viruses used in the flu shot during the process of making vaccine, and batches of flu vaccine are tested to make sure they are safe. In randomized, blinded studies, where some people got flu shots and others got saltwater shots, the only differences in symptoms was increased soreness in the arm and redness at the injection site among people who got the flu shot. There were no differences in terms of body aches, fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/flushot.htm

Also, the elderly should get it more than anybody because they the most likely to get serious complication and die from it.

About pneumonia:

By CDC guidelines, once vaccinated, you will likely never need a revaccination. However, this is a controversial area.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gec/series/pneumococcal_vaccination.html

I didn't get the flu shot.

Alex Jones said to not get it.

I got the flu shot last month, but I just got the flu a couple of days ago.

Oil of oregano pills, better than flu shots. You're welcome.

He is a hack.
I've just never gotten one, out of laziness mostly.

He's an entertainer. I feel like he's got good information. His delivery turns a lot of people off. His delivery also keeps people coming back for more.

Used to wake up with it and a monkey on my back every morning, my friend.

Oh wait, that was another problem. Thankfully that doesn't happen any more. One weird thing, I have never ever seen a pill head/junkie get 'the flu.'

Strange, that. I wonder if opioids have any effect on your immune system. One would think with such a dangerous lifestyle and usually malnourished they would get ill but it doesn't seem to happen.

ive never done pills...lol....im a smoker/drinker ....ive had the stomach bug but never the flu...its weird...i used to get sick as a kid but never anything after 18

Pneumonia is the inflammation of alveoli in the lungs, and may be caused by any number of viruses or bacteria.

edit; just looked it up. Seemed to my knowledge something that shouldn't be possible (One shot in a lifetime.) That is what they are saying, though in Alberta you cannot get it if you are under 65.

Chuckle, lifetime jab.......after 65.

I got it bad before Christmas. I was having a hell of a hard time breathing and had a fever of 101 for a week.

I got it in Dec. Sucked real bad.

Last edited:
I just postponed a trip to Vegas because of the flu. I live in the sticks and don't see people very often, I have contact with 10 people or less a week, so my immune system isn't built up very well. Every time I go to a bigger town or I'm around someones kids I get sick afterwards.
I understand this flu is nasty and I'm not taking any chances, being sick for a week doesn't sound like fun to me and Vegas isn't going anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back