The fall of Conor is pretty sad.

Trying to debate if this was a worse fall than Ronda
Can't be worse than Ronda. Ronda never faced the music. She wouldn't do interviews. She pouted, took her ball and went home. Conor had moments in the fight where Ronda mostly didn't in both of her last two losses.

I gave the first round to conor.

I agree he looks like he's about to kill himself

oie_26214921VQjb8cYX-696x392.jpg
Wow I love seeing photos of young Conor, surprised at the camera quality from 40 years ago

Everyone loses. The only thing that makes Conor’s losses different is that idiots believe that he was GOAT-level when he definitely is not and has never been.

If you get his balls out of your mouth for a split second, you’d see that half of the fighters who fought last night lost.

Get a grip.
You're a freaking dumbass.

Whether you're a conor fan or not, Its pretty sad. I'm sure most of this forum was a conor fan at some point. The dude went from having exciting bouts to being knocked out.

As foe for Khabib, he was a good dance partner to have. The match up was like WM17 with the rock and Austin.

Going out kinda like Sean O'malley but on crutches. You would have thought gaethje was kicking his legs. Meanwhile, dustin gets his legs chewed up by gaethje and still wins.

The sport is brutal.
Conor’s fall began before he started losing lol. The May weather press conferences for example were far past rock bottom.

Definition of bitter right here. I’m not even a fan but the level of malice showed here even after the man got KO’d is pretty disturbing.

I think you’re being what’s described as a “mark”

Khabib fans truly are the worst in the world. They’re like MMA’s version of antifa. Crying about everything they themselves do more than anyone else.
Exactly. Weakass pussies.

Nah. It's fucking beautiful. You've got to realize, this guy and the UFC teamed up together to mentally torment Aldo on a world tour held all in a language he didn't speak to fuck with him to the point that the company was practically begging for Conor to win that fight. They were trying to will it to happen.

He talked shit about Aldo's country and upbringing. He talked about Khabib's religion and ancestry. He injured a fighter to sell a fight in the dolly incident. He has hit old men. He's been investigated for sexual assault.

This is his comeuppance. He's earned every bit of this. I was sad that he wasn't tougher so that Dustin could have put it on him more. Dustin is a great person. I'm glad he won.
no denying he earned every bit of it, but I still feel a little sad for him. Initially I didn't. I made those threads and posts about him losing, but after I got to think about it for a day, I did feel bad for him just a little.

Feel a lot more happy for dustin than I feel sad for conor but I still felt a little bad.

Conor barely scraped by Nate fucking Diaz and we calling his loss to Dustin his fall lol

Could be recency bias .I don't feel like he's a contender anymore. If dustin can tool up his legs, Gaethje is going to paralyze him.

But you're right. They gave him a title shot off beating denis siver, if conor beats the bottom 10, you know dana is going to have him jump the queue.
Dude im telling you like i told you last week, you are severely underrating Dustin here. Still not giving him his props. I like your threads but gotta call you out on your stuff sometimes, cmon now.

Before the fight you was like 99% sure Conor would mop the floor with Dustin. Now when DP schooled him, you won't give Dustin his props. Conor is still the same, still very good. Dustin is just better, and has been a better fighter than Conor for a while now. He MADE Conor look bad. You mention Gaethje, lol. Gaethje doesn't have Dustin's in and out footwork, or Dustin's headmovement or even Dustins hands. I give Gaethje a good chance, but i gave him a good chance before Conor lost this weekend.

Respect to Mike Brown for crafting such a great gameplan and respect to Dustin for being so good.

He’s still one of the best. I can’t stand him though.

Dude im telling you like i told you last week, you are severely underrating Dustin here. Still not giving him his props. I like your threads but gotta call you out on your stuff sometimes, cmon now.

Before the fight you was like 99% sure Conor would mop the floor with Dustin. Now when DP schooled him, you won't give Dustin his props. Conor is still the same, still very good. Dustin is just better, and has been a better fighter than Conor for a while now. He MADE Conor look bad. You mention Gaethje, lol. Gaethje doesn't have Dustin's in and out footwork, or Dustin's headmovement or even Dustins hands. I give Gaethje a good chance, but i gave him a good chance before Conor lost this weekend.

Respect to Mike Brown for crafting such a great gameplan and respect to Dustin for being so good.
I gave dustin his props. I said he was the better fighter. I even necro'd my own thread about this and said I owned up to it. I thought for sure conor was going to win 99%, he didn't. Dustin is better, he evolved. Dustin put on a masterclass. Another post where I gave Dustin props

But Because Dustin is the better fighter, I can't feel somewhat bad for conor? Come on now. Yeah, he got beat but I think this one hurts way more than Khabib Loss. I don't think he's going to dedicate the time it requires to coming back.

Dustin does have better footwork but you forgot what gaethje did to his legs?
iu

If gaethje did that to conor, come on now.

Whether you're a conor fan or not, Its pretty sad. I'm sure most of this forum was a conor fan at some point. The dude went from having exciting bouts to being knocked out.

As foe for Khabib, he was a good dance partner to have. The match up was like WM17 with the rock and Austin.

Going out kinda like Sean O'malley but on crutches. You would have thought gaethje was kicking his legs. Meanwhile, dustin gets his legs chewed up by gaethje and still wins.

The sport is brutal.

What does Conor actually have to do to make you not feel bad for him, what is your red line if you will?

Off the top of my head he has:

- Attacked a bus full of weight cutting fighters and UFC employees injuring some
- Rape allegations against him
- Smashed a fan's phone
- Sucker punched a pensioner
- Cheated on the mother of his children multiple times
- Talked shit about another man's wife, father, religion, culture, ethnicity, people
- Makes endless excuses for his losses
- Lied on Khabib's deceased father's name (claimed Abdulmanap said he wanted revenge for the post fight brawl) which is a complete lie

That doesn't even include him holding up a division for almost 2 years, wanting favourable match ups, begging like a dog for the Khabib rematch etc...

The term 'There's a sucker born every minute' is coming to mind reading your post, no offence of course.

The sport is brutal.
he lost one fight , to the best dude in the division, he's got plenty of fights left if he wants them. Lol

he lost one fight , to the best dude in the division, he's got plenty of fights left if he wants them. Lol
that's the thing. I don't think he wants them. I'm not going to play armchair psychologist. I did that with dustin and dustin ended up winning but its conor first ever KO loss inside the UFC. I wonder if it'll make him hungrier or make him say nah I'm out. Now people figure out there are two ways for sure to beat him. Grapple with him and kick his legs.

I fully say that its an opinion and I do get them wrong all the time. Whatever I say isn't gospel and I don't pretend it to be. I'm fully aware I could look like a dumbass in a few months, the same I did picking conor to win over dustin.

What does Conor actually have to do to make you not feel bad for him, what is your red line if you will?

Off the top of my head he has:

- Attacked a bus full of weight cutting fighters and UFC employees injuring some
- Rape allegations against him
- Smashed a fan's phone
- Sucker punched a pensioner
- Cheated on the mother of his children multiple times
- Talked shit about another man's wife, father, religion, culture, ethnicity, people
- Makes endless excuses for his losses
- Lied on Khabib's deceased father's name (claimed Abdulmanap said he wanted revenge for the post fight brawl) which is a complete lie

That doesn't even include him holding up a division for almost 2 years, wanting favourable match ups, begging like a dog for the Khabib rematch etc...

The term 'There's a sucker born every minute' is coming to mind reading your post, no offence of course.
I didn't say he didn't deserve it. I'm just saying I feel bad for him. Just a little.

He got his comeuppance.

The one thing that carried Conor through many of his fights was his solid chin and ability to absorb punishment, now that will be in question and opponents will show him much less respect going forward.

Agree with most of what you said but this is a recipe for Conor come back. Lots of flaws in his combat game, but if opponents overlook his counter punching ability i'm sure they're doomed.

Well, he made all his millions projecting the image of an invincible fighter. Let´s see how the image of his head bouncing off the canvas impacts on his business.
For a start, needs to stop that idiotic whisky thing, since he started doing the whisky act his career went down into the toilet.
Also, yes, his whisky is really bad.

I agree he looks like he's about to kill himself

oie_26214921VQjb8cYX-696x392.jpg

You're a freaking dumbass.
And you’re a slack jawed, hero worshipping, cock gobbler.

Your hero is the biggest hype-job in the history of mma. Sure, he’s a top-ten talent, but he’s mentally weak, and he simply cannot find another gear when things get tough.

Die.

Power doesn't carry at LW seems the biggest issue to me.

I find it strange how people keep repeating this. yes, he lost to one of the best dudes in the division, but most do. Conor hasn't had a win at LW in 5 years, and it's his only win at LW, but instead people go on about oh he wa sbeat by the ebst. Of course he was, because he has no other notable wins in 5 years

Back