The fall of Conor is pretty sad.

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Whether you're a conor fan or not, Its pretty sad. I'm sure most of this forum was a conor fan at some point. The dude went from having exciting bouts to being knocked out.

As foe for Khabib, he was a good dance partner to have. The match up was like WM17 with the rock and Austin.

Going out kinda like Sean O'malley but on crutches. You would have thought gaethje was kicking his legs. Meanwhile, dustin gets his legs chewed up by gaethje and still wins.

The sport is brutal.

Last edited:
I agree he looks like he's about to kill himself

oie_26214921VQjb8cYX-696x392.jpg

Everyone loses. The only thing that makes Conor’s losses different is that idiots believe that he was GOAT-level when he definitely is not and has never been.

If you get his balls out of your mouth for a split second, you’d see that half of the fighters who fought last night lost.

Get a grip.

Whether you're a conor fan or not, Its pretty sad. I'm sure most of this forum was a conor fan at some point. The dude went from having exciting bouts to being knocked out.

As foe for Khabib, he was a good dance partner to have. The match up was like WM17 with the rock and Austin.

The sport is brutal.

I wasn't.

He lost to Poirier. Hardly a fall. If he loses to Iaquinta, Kevin Lee or someone else on the fringe, that's when you can start talking about his fall.

Conor was always good but he was never unstoppable. The mainstream appeal blinded a lot of people just like it did with Ronda.

With correct opponent choices and a huge change in camps/training he can still get a few more wins
Could be recency bias .I don't feel like he's a contender anymore. If dustin can tool up his legs, Gaethje is going to paralyze him.

But you're right. They gave him a title shot off beating denis siver, if conor beats the bottom 10, you know dana is going to have him jump the queue.

lets face it - end of the day for these guys its ALL ABOUT MONEY.

any fighter who says its all about a legacy, is already rich and their family is set.

money is evil and takes away from genuine reasons for doing something.

He lost to Poirier. Hardly a fall. If he loses to Iaquinta, Kevin Lee or someone else on the fringe, that's when you can start talking about his fall.

Conor was always good but he was never unstoppable. The mainstream appeal blinded a lot of people just like it did with Ronda.
He's 1-2 at LW. 0-2 against ranked fighters. As far I'm concerned, he's on a 2 fight losing streak.

Last edited:
Conor can still win fights but he will also lose a few in devastating fashion against the top 5. I don’t see him capturing a belt again.

The sport is brutal.

Nothing sad about it....guy got what he deserved

That spoon fed cheating irish fuck can finally earn something or fuck off for good

Screwed up the LW division for years

It was only a matter of time, this would've happened last year but he chose to fight Cerrone instead of a legit top 5, the same Cerrone that didn't throw a single punch and couldn't beat Niko Price a few months later, the writing was on the wall but Conor has a way of making people believe.

The way Conor has conducted himself in defeat has been admirable, so I can't give anything but props for that but Conor as an elite top 5 fighter is likely over. Yes Dustin is the second best fighter in the weight class, but after eating a few quick punches, he made that look easy.

Conor has too many holes in his game, he's 13 years into his pro career and he's just now bringing up shin conditioning smh. Asking him to keep beating top fighters with degrading durability, questionable cardio, and nowhere near the stopping power he had at FW is a death sentence for him. The one thing that carried Conor through many of his fights was his solid chin and ability to absorb punishment, now that will be in question and opponents will show him much less respect going forward. If Conor is fighting top 5 guys, I expect more losses.

Chandler was the biggest surprise of the night for me, USADA might need to keep an eye on him. If he's gonna look like that for the foreseeable future he can certainly starch anyone in the top 5.

Last edited:
Back