The fall of Conor is pretty sad.

I dont feel at all sorry for a guy who owns a super yacht
Personally couldn't care less about yachts n stuff but the fact that he loves what he does for a living I am super jealous of.

Whether you're a conor fan or not, Its pretty sad. I'm sure most of this forum was a conor fan at some point. The dude went from having exciting bouts to being knocked out.

As foe for Khabib, he was a good dance partner to have. The match up was like WM17 with the rock and Austin.

Going out kinda like Sean O'malley but on crutches. You would have thought gaethje was kicking his legs. Meanwhile, dustin gets his legs chewed up by gaethje and still wins.

The sport is brutal.
That's a hilariously accurate parallel lol..

Omalley went out in identical fashion

That kind of thing is correctable though, doubtful it happens twice. He had a reasonable showing for himself otherwise, so I wouldn't say anything in terms of finality with too much confidence just yet.

Conor has always been known for his masterful distance control, footwork, head movement, timing, precision, countering prowess, boxing, fight IQ..etc. But, without question he looked like a shadow of himself in those areas.

Having 3 fights in 4 years certainly did him no favors. If he continues putting his heart and soul into this and stays active with no distractions, perhaps he can still pick up the pieces and perform to his potential. All things considered, I wouldnt count him out. Especially in a trilogy. But, ultimately it's up to him.

Fall? He lost a fight, everyone loses in this sport. Only reason why there's so much made of it is because of Conors popularity and name.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. He already has been KO’d. Let’s get to the bottom of this.

8k posts since June. Obsessing over fighters... I think you need to get out more bud.
that's all you're bringing to the conversation? I have to say I'm disappointing. I think you were more articulate than that. I guess I was wrong.

Lets get to the bottom of it. What am I bitter about?

Not feeling sorry for the guy as he can go drown his sorrows in Don Perignon and swim in a pool of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck
cc24564416b7adca2abe1ac3ee33425e.gif

Even as a child I knew this was bullshit. If you dove into coins, especially gold coins, you would break your damn neck.

That being said, I hope Conor puts it on IG video if he tried.

I don't think it's sad at all.

He held the belt hostage, ducked contenders, then became a coke addict beating up old men and cheating on his wife.

His fall is purely based on his own life decisions and even in his "fall", he's still making 8 figures a fight.

Fall? He lost a fight, everyone loses in this sport. Only reason why there's so much made of it is because of Conors popularity and name.
I still think he's capable of winning some fights, but I do believe he hasn't evolved and now believe he won't fight for a title again. I realize though I can get carried away but as someone who was a fan, watching how he lit up the UFC in popularity and his FW fights, it was kinda sad to watch him go out like that and his legacy take a hit.

Was he considered one of the GOATs? No. Was he beating Khabib ever? I'd say no, but was he one of the best to step into the ring? Yes. I believe. I believe he could have been a champion with khabib out the picture again. Now his legacy takes a big hit. He'll have fans, he'll still be a superstar, but The aura of conor is gone.

Reactions: JKS
Definition of bitter right here. I’m not even a fan but the level of malice showed here even after the man got KO’d is pretty disturbing.

I think you’re being what’s described as a “mark”

Khabib fans truly are the worst in the world. They’re like MMA’s version of antifa. Crying about everything they themselves do more than anyone else.
Remember Conor bless or what?

that's all you're bringing to the conversation? I have to say I'm disappointing. I think you were more articulate than that. I guess I was wrong.

Lets get to the bottom of it. What am I bitter about?

I don’t know what you’re bitter about dude, maybe your favourite comic book character is going through some hard times or something, could be anything. All I know is that if I saw your Khabib AV then I wouldn’t have even bothered replying at all.
It’s a waste of breath talking to you guys about fighting because Khabib is God and everyone else is trash.

I don’t know what you’re bitter about dude, maybe your favourite comic book character is going through some hard times or something, could be anything. All I know is that if I saw your Khabib AV then I wouldn’t have even bothered replying at all.
It’s a waste of breath talking to you guys about fighting because Khabib is God and everyone else is trash.
You're typing nonsense. You can conclude now.

You don't even know what you're upset with but you want to get to the bottom of it.

You're typing nonsense. You can conclude now.

You don't even know what you're upset with but you want to get to the bottom of it.

See, pointless engaging you guys. I don’t even know why you make a thread to inspire debate when you’re so close minded and no one matters apart from Kebab.

Conor Bless was like 5+ years ago. It used to annoy me too. Those days are over. Let it go.
I actually always loved Conor and respected him for returning after getting so rich, but his fans were and are so annoying with the sub forum on how he will KO Floyd and this and that, it’s only natural to react in the same strength if not more but u don’t want to accept it, obviously then it’s too bad!
By the way I only liked Khabib because he saved us from the super annoying Conor fans, but I dislike so many things about Khabib also

See, pointless engaging you guys. I don’t even know why you make a thread to inspire debate when you’re so close minded and no one matters apart from Kebab.
Have a great day man. See you around in the war room.

Have a great day man. See you around in the war room.

Nah I don’t think you will. All banter aside 8 thousand posts upwithin 6 months is not healthy, for you or for the forum having to read your tripe. Consider taking a break.

Nah I don’t think you will. All banter aside 8 thousand posts upwithin 6 months is not healthy, for you or for the forum having to read your tripe. Consider taking a break.
See you soon, boi.

I don't see a fall, I just see a fighter who isn't at his peak anymore
He ll still win some fights
His hunger is gone

Nah. It's fucking beautiful. You've got to realize, this guy and the UFC teamed up together to mentally torment Aldo on a world tour held all in a language he didn't speak to fuck with him to the point that the company was practically begging for Conor to win that fight. They were trying to will it to happen.

He talked shit about Aldo's country and upbringing. He talked about Khabib's religion and ancestry. He injured a fighter to sell a fight in the dolly incident. He has hit old men. He's been investigated for sexual assault.

This is his comeuppance. He's earned every bit of this. I was sad that he wasn't tougher so that Dustin could have put it on him more. Dustin is a great person. I'm glad he won.

Back