THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

Holy crap, I totally forgot it's the season premiere today. Wohoo!

Yea apparently they are doing this like the did The Boys. First 3 today and then weekly. I'll be waiting until only the last episode is left before I even start.

Yea apparently they are doing this like the did The Boys. First 3 today and then weekly. I'll be waiting until only the last episode is left before I even start.
Darn, looks like I'll be doing the same thing. I want to be able to watch it at my own pace. Whether that ends up being a day or a month, one of the big the appeals of streaming has always been its watch-at-your-own-leisure nature. This kind of release schedule is obviously a marketing decision to rope intermittent subscribers into more than one month (or even going for the full year).

Love the show. can't remember what happened at the end of last season so I may have to rewatch season 4.

Same here . . .

so i'm watching season 3 right now and i just finished episode 7. Is there something i'm missing here? It feels like ep 7 is the start of a new season?
The Roci crew is spread out
Theres a ring?
Mars and Earth didn't go at war?
Wheres Sadavir? The asian guy looking for his daughter held by Mao
Wheres Mao?

its a really weird transition between 2 episodes. It feels like there is an entire episode missing

so i'm watching season 3 right now and i just finished episode 7. Is there something i'm missing here? It feels like ep 7 is the start of a new season?
The Roci crew is spread out
Theres a ring?
Mars and Earth didn't go at war?
Wheres Sadavir? The asian guy looking for his daughter held by Mao
Wheres Mao?

its a really weird transition between 2 episodes. It feels like there is an entire episode missing
Season 3 is adapted from two different books in the series. You should think of it as Season 3.1 and Season 3.2. The transition probably could have been handled more smoothly than they did it.

These 3 EPs wasted too mush time on bs.

Ending a cock tease as hell. Fuck waiting week after week for a single ep. Season needs 20 EPs to really flush out the story anything less it's another rush job.

Season 5 starting n not much on here about it ....... season 4 wasnt that bad. Decent so far season 5

I read the books last year, they were fun and seem ready made for adaptation, but I haven’t been able to get into the show. The show seemed a little low budget for what it is and the only casting I’ve liked so far has been Amos and Avarsala, having read the books first. Maybe it’ll get better in season 2, there’s definitely potential in the source material.

I mistakenly watched the 3rd episode first, thinking it was the first episode (facepalm). It was a bit jarring but I still understood what was happening.

Anyway, thought the first 3 episodes were heavily padded and could have been condensed into two episodes. But still enjoyed it and looking forward to what's going to happen next week.

i was considering starting this show, is it worth it?

the expanse is back. how many people will Amos kill this year? im a go with 27.

The-Expanse-Amos-2-e1602897720123.jpg

I've been debating on watching the whole series again or just going into season 5. I'm gonna see how free my schedule is next week.

I just started Man in the High Castle so I may just have to wait.

Last edited:
Great series. Sci Fi done right. The books are great as well. Not digging the one episode a week but it is what it is. I binged the 4th season in one weekend.
Book 5 and 6 were amazing. Kinda sad they are cancelled after season 6. They have 9 books.

im waiting to binge for a few weeks I don't want to encourage this weekly release thing streaming sites are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back