The exaggeration of Glover getting rocked

notice how TS did not include the gif of glover nearly getting KOd to pretend like it never happened

what I remember was him getting punched, his knees buckled, and then he stumbled back... another hook and he would have dropped.

that said, he'll not be that unconcerned with Rampage.

what I remember was him getting punched, his knees buckled, and then he stumbled back... another hook and he would have dropped.

that said, he'll not be that unconcerned with Rampage.

Thats exactly what happened. Fabio was wrecked and he looked desperate when he threw that punch. Strangely, he timed it good and landed it where it was supposed to. Not comparing fighters, but Fabio doesn't have the weakest nor the strongest hands and neither does Rampage.

Glover learned from that and will be much more on his toes against a guy like Rampage.

not saying he can't get ko'd in this one, but won't be because of carelessness.

Glover is going to merk Rampage hard.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is too. Going to throw a few hundred on him. You are welcome to quote me after Glover wins.

this fight all depends on what Rampage shows up. If the destroyed of worlds Rampage shows up Glover could be in some trouble, if the Rampage from the Bader fight shows up this one will be a lopsided decision.

Glover by

Rashad-rocks-Rampage.gif
?

I love how Rashad sprints to him, shame this isn't the full gif.

He got tagged, no doubt.

But immediately went back on the offensive.

I blame Rogan for this, but people are acting like Maldonado nearly put Glover out. He hit Glover with a good shot. Glover didn't drop. He backed off for a second then went back on the attack. Meanwhile everyone's ignoring all the times Rampage has been rocked. What's also being ignored is that Maldonado is known for having an iron chin and getting hit with serious damage without being phased. Yet Glover dropped him with the first few punches he landed. Rampage is in for a world of hurt.

Looks like someone REALLY wants to be a fanboy.

He's human. Get over it.

I don't think Rampage is past his physical prime, but he is certainly not in it anymore mentally. He doesn't take any fight seriously, even the Jones fight I think he only threw like 24 punches total. Rampage needs to retire and just do films while he can. He's just not doing this for anything other than the money anymore. I believe he still tries to win fights, but he doesn't really try.

You feels me?

convinced yourself he isnt going to get Ko'ed if he stands yet? cause you have not convinced me. Rampage !!!! Rampage!!!! Rampage!!! is not that good but will smash ya boy!

Yeah but the guys who rocked Rampage were like prime Wandy and Shogun. Glover got rocked by Maldonado.

I wouldn't count either fighter out of this one, but Rampage definitely has the more impressive experience going in. We'll see what Glover is made of.

Wandy and shogun didn't just rock rampage they destroyed him, finished him, fabio caught glover but didnt even drop him, just a side step thats about it. I say glover wins this fight, rampage seems too not care for his career imo, also i doubt this fight happens, something will ruin it.

Umm dudes legs went all jelly like.Glover is a beast but he appeared to be very close to getting KO'd.

He wobbled for a second....followed by Rogan screaming 'HE'S HURT MIKE, HE'S HURT!!!' over and over which made it sound a lot worse than it was.

And the only reason Glover was caught with that shot was because he dropped his hands completely to his waist.....he was over confident, he thought he had pretty much already won.

I highly doubt he pulls such a rookie mistake against Rampage.

This thread rocks TS. You deserve a trophy and a McHappy Meal.

Its not exaggerated, he rocked him. Plain and simple. Both Rampage and Glover have good chins. Great thread.

Wandy and shogun didn't just rock rampage they destroyed him, finished him, fabio caught glover but didnt even drop him, just a side step thats about it. I say glover wins this fight, rampage seems too not care for his career imo, also i doubt this fight happens, something will ruin it.

To be fair neither Wanderlei or Shogun actually dropped Jackson with a punch, they just rocked him and then went into kill crazy mode in a fashion Fabio simpley wasnt able to, partly due to the beating Glover had already layed on him.

I don't think that fight is really a negative for Glover in terms of chin, he ate a very big shot and stayed strong dispite being rocked, the issue is more than he took the shot in the first place. His standup defence(or lack of it) does remind me alot of Chuck's although he does of course have a grappling game aswell, a game I think he'll need to use vs the better strikers at LHW.

He had better pray to the Gods of overrated fighters that he doesnt get caught like that vs Rampage or else its nighty-night.

Rampage by devastating KO. We will be seeing the victory howl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back