The exaggeration of Glover getting rocked

you realize those ''boxers'' had records like 0-15 with 13 being kos right?? maldanado is a combination puncher not a one shot guy don't just look up his boxing record and speak on it

its sounds to me like you havent seen the replay or dont really understand fighting

the shot you dont see hurts the most. if you dont get that, you should learn more about fighting. if you do get that, check out the replay. watch glovers hands after the second punch misses. he literally drops his hands and gets cracked by a shot that he didnt see coming.

you know why he dropped his hand? because he made a mistake. what was his mistake? he was cocky

you know why he thought he could drop his hands after the second punch missed? because he thought he was out of range.

do you know how moldonado got back in range? he lunged forward and threw a looping hook. lunging in to a looping hook isnt some arm punch. getting clipped by that punch and not seeing it coming should rock just about anyone

all im saying is glover made a stupid mistake by getting cocky while smashing the guy. he got rocked by a solid shot he didnt see coming. i wouldnt put too much stock in to that looking at his fight with rampage

How exactly is this not fighter-bashing?

Whaaa, whaaa :icon_cry2

No but really, he likes to bitch about things. No offence, it's just how he is. I'm pretty sure you can point out things in fighter's personalities without bashing them?

Glover by Rampage getting hit while on one leg, going off balance, and immediately recovering his defense?

Yeah I don't exactly know what that gif was supposed to show. Not to mention Rashad literally threw his entire body into that punch and Page still wasn't even close to KOd.

this fight all depends on what Rampage shows up. If the destroyed of worlds Rampage shows up Glover could be in some trouble, if the Rampage from the Bader fight shows up this one will be a lopsided decision.

The rampage that showed up clearly injured, overweight, to please the japanese fans that he loves so much, and almost nearly won with a slam ? .. Rampage has the TDD to stuff glovers shots, and the boxing to take him out.

its sounds to me like you havent seen the replay or dont really understand fighting

the shot you dont see hurts the most. if you dont get that, you should learn more about fighting. if you do get that, check out the replay. watch glovers hands after the second punch misses. he literally drops his hands and gets cracked by a shot that he didnt see coming.

you know why he dropped his hand? because he made a mistake. what was his mistake? he was cocky

you know why he thought he could drop his hands after the second punch missed? because he thought he was out of range.

do you know how moldonado got back in range? he lunged forward and threw a looping hook. lunging in to a looping hook isnt some arm punch. getting clipped by that punch and not seeing it coming should rock just about anyone

all im saying is glover made a stupid mistake by getting cocky while smashing the guy. he got rocked by a solid shot he didnt see coming. i wouldnt put too much stock in to that looking at his fight with rampage

This is EXACTLY what I came here to say. You can see Glover starting to get his Anderson Silva on, and then Maldonado popped him hard enough to remind him that he was still in a fight. Afterward, he sobered up and finished his business. I would imagine that his coaches jumped all over him, and he won't be likely to make such a mistake again. Every one of Rampage's opponents has shown tremendous respect for his power, and Glover will be no different.

I literally just watched that fight, he was definitely rocked a bit. He was stumbling around.

The rampage that showed up clearly injured, overweight, to please the japanese fans that he loves so much, and almost nearly won with a slam ? .. Rampage has the TDD to stuff glovers shots, and the boxing to take him out.

This is exactly why I'm picking Glover to win. As you said, Rampage has all the tools to beat Glover. But I can't rely on Rampage to show up motivated, in shape, and with a gameplan to utilize his entire skillset.

glover got ko'd by a natural middleweight lol and rocked by fabio you can deny deny deny all you want but when/if rampage touches that chin he's gone..

Well now, don't you feel foolish. Rampage touched that chin plenty of times and yet he was the one who got rocked.

Back