The exaggeration of Glover getting rocked

fightdonttweet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I blame Rogan for this, but people are acting like Maldonado nearly put Glover out. He hit Glover with a good shot. Glover didn't drop. He backed off for a second then went back on the attack. Meanwhile everyone's ignoring all the times Rampage has been rocked. What's also being ignored is that Maldonado is known for having an iron chin and getting hit with serious damage without being phased. Yet Glover dropped him with the first few punches he landed. Rampage is in for a world of hurt.

Yeah but the guys who rocked Rampage were like prime Wandy and Shogun. Glover got rocked by Maldonado.

I wouldn't count either fighter out of this one, but Rampage definitely has the more impressive experience going in. We'll see what Glover is made of.

Yeah you fail to remember that Fabio needed the cage to stand up, still caught Glover squarely and Teixeira's legs stiffened up. He won't be able to afford such a mistake with Rampage. Chuck couldn't and his pupil will get the same ass beating, unless he can take it to the ground.

Glover by

Rashad-rocks-Rampage.gif
?

I dont think so TS......Glover was rocked for a bit. Fabio was barely standing, and threw an arm punch that caught Glover right on the chin and he got wobbled, you can see it in his legs.

Not to the best point where it turned the fight around, cause Fabio was pretty much out of it, but a harder shot could have given him problems.

he was quite clearly rocked. just look at his legs.

i have no clue what rogan said but what i do know is what i saw and reacted to and glover def. got tagged and def got rocked...idk what rocked means to you but it looked like that shot hurt him 4 sure and it backed him up...

Even though Fabio was in wonderland, that punch must have come out of pure instinct. Just like when a wrestler completes a takedown due to desperation. Similar to CB Dollaway. So an armpunch from a rocked Fabio Maldonado doesn't really take anything away from Glover. Rogan had nothing else to plunder about so its not really strange of his part.

001.gif

dvmzrt.jpg

4 the lols
jardine_swinging.gif

But anyhow

I think Rampage might stop Glover with a counter hook

Last edited:
I dont think so TS......Glover was rocked for a bit. Fabio was barely standing, and threw an arm punch that caught Glover right on the chin and he got wobbled, you can see it in his legs.

Not to the best point where it turned the fight around, cause Fabio was pretty much out of it, but a harder shot could have given him problems.

agreed, had fabio not taking so much damage himself and was in better shape to capitilize on that strike he could have possibly turned the tables...

Glover by Rampage getting hit while on one leg, going off balance, and immediately recovering his defense?

Glover by Rampage anticipating a TD, trying to get underhooks and getting cracked in the jaw?

I think the key factor in this fight will be how bad Rampage wants it. Is he going to come in wanting to stick it to Dana and beat one of UFC's potential stars at LHW? Is he going to just go through the motions to get the fight over with? Glover will come to fight.

Glo-Tex is a tough cat, he will have his hands full with this fight.

He got overconfident, dropped his hands and got caught. He said after the fight it would never happen again. Also, Maldonado doesn't exactly have pillow fists...

Back