Movies THE EQUALIZER 3 (Second-Best All Time Labor Day Opening, $70 Million Global Weekend Gross)

Timing is perfect for me. I enjoyed the first two, basically mostly as eye candy.

They have nice pacing, they use violence effectively but for the most part avoid some of the cornier movie fight tactics that can be off-putting and Denzel is generally very smooth in his delivery which makes a good viewing experience.

Just finished. It wasn't great. Without a doubt the weakest of the series.
The pacing was uneven, the action scenes were much less impactful. It could be owing to Denzels age. He looks a lot older nowadays.
I would rate it 5/10

Just got out of it

It had potential to be one of the best in the series but they dropped the ball big time

Also the story comes out of nowhere with 0 set up. The opening scene was amazing, probably the best out of the trilogy.

6/10 but could have been an 8 if they would have went a different route near the end

I really liked the first one. Don't know why second one just didn't grab me the way first did. Hope third recapture the magic of the first for me.

Definitely need to watch this

Just finished. It wasn't great. Without a doubt the weakest of the series.
The pacing was uneven, the action scenes were much less impactful. It could be owing to Denzels age. He looks a lot older nowadays.
I would rate it 5/10
Movie reviewer alachia queen said the same thing about the weird pacing.

First was great, haven't seen the second but I've yet to see a Denzel movie I didn't love so I need to see these.

I liked the first one but thought the second was horribly boring until the last action scene. Is this one any better?

I am disappointed that Queen LaQueefa never go her own movie. Oh well. I guess there are other things to jack off to.

Back