The (DYEL Status) Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lq8lihZino1qzma4ho1_1280.jpg

Don't do drugs, kids.

For clarification, it's the cute ones we kill, eat, and whose skins we wear.

tumblr_lq8lihZino1qzma4ho1_1280.jpg

Don't do drugs, kids.
yeah. Possums are fucking cute. For reference though, that's a brush tail possum you have pictured. There are millions here. However, the possum I have in my front yard atm is a ring-tailed possum. Much smaller/cuter

Google them. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post a pic

Don't worry, just my dry sense of humour.

Hate is a strong word, I guess dislike is more accurate.

I can't judge you for that. I feel the same way about most Humans.:icon_twis

Ironically, a strong indicator of Psychopathy is animal abuse, especially at a young age. I've always been appalled and disgusted by cruelty to animals, while possessing a Psychopath's lack of empathy towards the suffering of humans. It's not that I enjoy seeing or hearing about people suffering. It's just that, unless it's someone close to me personally, I simply don't care.

I can't judge you for that. I feel the same way about most Humans.:icon_twis

Ironically, a strong indicator of Psychopathy is animal abuse, especially at a young age. I've always been appalled and disgusted by cruelty to animals, while possessing a Psychopath's lack of empathy towards the suffering of humans. It's not that I enjoy seeing or hearing about people suffering. It's just that, unless it's someone close to me personally, I simply don't care.
I can imagine you saying that in the red skull mask

the saga continues

It's not that I enjoy seeing or hearing about people suffering. It's just that, unless it's someone close to me personally, I simply don't care.

Out of curiosity, how far does that go with you? e.g. if you were to be rewarded for inflicting suffering on another another person would you do it? For example, if someone offered to pay you

Out of curiosity, how far does that go with you? e.g. if you were to be rewarded for inflicting suffering on another another person would you do it? For example, if someone offered to pay you

I can imagine you saying that in the red skull mask

the saga continues

The thing that worries even me is I thought like this long before I started wearing the mask...:eek:

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask...

This is how most people are. Even the ones who won't admit it. One look at our behaviour tells you all you need to know. Fuck, I just spent $100 on a massage ... for someone out there that money's the difference between life and death.

This is how most people are. Even the ones who won't don't admit it. One look at our behaviour tells you all you need to know. Fuck, I just spent $100 on a massage ... for someone out there that money's the difference between life and death.

Alice Cooper said something very similar. He was watching the news and the main story was about a major Golf tournament. The second story was about the genocide in Rawanda.

Lol Golv. Thats your gif and I associate the guy in it with you, knowing not what you look like, I presume you look like that man.

Everyone else, that's how business works these days.

That's for damn sure. The company I work for has cut well over 2,000 jobs and they're not finished yet.:icon_sad:

Good luck. You'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back