• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The (DYEL Status) Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I guess I answered my own question here and here.

No Liquid Aloha in the Great White North or the UK.

Are Kona Brewing Company beers available in Canada or UK?

I can get them in Hawaii & California, but I don't think I've seen them anywhere else.

Not seen them, but if they are anywhere, there is a beer stall at a market near my work that imports beers from all over (and I mean all over) so next time I'm there I will keep an eye out.

The Kona Coconut Stout barely tastes of Coconut. Stone came out with a Coconut IPA too, and although it was good it also didn't really taste of coconut.

I haven't tried that one. The Fire Rock Pale Ale & Big Wave Golden Ale are great though. I have Longboard Lager at home now.

Actually I guess I answered my own question here and here.

No Liquid Aloha in the Great White North or the UK.

The Kona Coconut Stout barely tastes of Coconut. Stone came out with a Coconut IPA too, and although it was good it also didn't really taste of coconut.

When my parents were in Hawaii for their 40th anniversary I made sure they brought me back some of Maui Brewing's Coconut porter. The coconut taste was very mild but it was still a delicious beer. Sadly it was only four 330ml cans.

I'm pretty sure the reason I knew about the beer was one of your trips to Hawaii calvus.

coconutporter.jpg

Yeah, Kona has some solid offerings. And it's a coconut porter now that I think of it, not a stout.

When my parents were in Hawaii for their 40th anniversary I made sure they brought me back some of Maui Brewing's Coconut porter. The coconut taste was very mild but it was still a delicious beer. Sadly it was only four 330ml cans.

Damn those 4 packs!

Regarding pub title, I have determined that I in fact do not lift.

This came up on my facebook feed today. The Trojan Games. Midly nsfw because of bare ass cheeks and content? I thought it was hilarious.

Lol, it only just hit me the significance of the name Jim Russell. I am slow.

What are some weekend plans you guys have?

Nothing special on my end. Training tomorrow and will be back squatting for maybe the second or third time since my meet last November. I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, some errands I need to do and the continuing battle of writing my thesis.

Gym tomorrow morning, then get my boys ready while my girlfriend is at the gym. Then take my family for a picnic to a nearby lake, play in the woods, take a walk. Sunday will be gym and then we have my niece's birthday party.

Life of a dad in his 30's I guess.

Gym tomorrow. Just today got back from Madrid. Completely exhausted as went to sleep around 00:30 and woke up at 4:00 and haven't slept since.

Fixing some little things in my boat and getting my bike ready for the spring. Winter blows.

I'm playing golf on Sunday at 7 AM. And time conveniently changes on that day... great...

I haven't got to play golf for 3 months. This winter has been pretty brutal.

MilkMan's plans sound awesome.

Gym this afternoon for me, then biking to the beach tomorrow for some volleyball - its supposed to be 82!

MilkMan's plans sound awesome.

Gym this afternoon for me, then biking to the beach tomorrow for some volleyball - its supposed to be 82!

Funny how it was just like snowing there last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back