The destruction of Izzys legacy is complete

I know I talked a lot of shit about Pereira this past week, but nevertheless he did give us this movie script comedy LOL

-In their kickboxing days Adesanya made fun of Pereira Alcoholism and how he will end up a bum in favela

-Adesanya failed to become a world champ in kickboxing, while Pereira not only became a world champ, but also became the first and only double champ in kickboxing history going on a crazy run in glory and becoming a top 5 kickboxing GOAT while Adesanya is a nobody despite having more kickboxing fights and starting sooner than Pereira.

- 3-1 for Pereira across multiple sports.

-Hunts Adesanya down in a different sport and takes his belt.

- Adesanya fails to beat Jan and gets taken down at will by Jan without being able to get up and even gets outstruck on the feet.... WHILE the mma NOOB Pereira beasts Jan, with Jan only landing 3 out of 8 takedown attempts and also with Pereira being able to get up on his feet.

-Pereira destroys Strickland, then trains Strickland to beat Adesanya. Strickland ends up beating Adesanya in a humiliating fashion basically retiring him.

-Pereira finally becomes also a double champ in UFC, something that Adesanya failed.

Man you could not write a better script.

Last edited:
Poatan achieving Izzy’s dreams then befriending and training a troll to cuck Adesanya on home court might be the biggest L handing in combat sports history.

b81

Pereira isn't a double champ. Other than that this thread is silly

Izzy not wanting a rematch says it all. His last fight with Pereirs went perfectly. Pereira got overconfident and let his guard down, bad mistake. Wouldn't happen again.

Maybe if Pereira didn't get smoked by Adesanya in their last fight.

Pereiria owns Izzy’s soul. Gonna change his name to Alex Tsung.

Maybe if Pereira didn't get smoked by Adesanya in their last fight.
Adesanya set up a beautiful trap and landed a KO shot. It wouldn't happen again. Even in the Jan fight you can see he was catious about rushing a hurt opponent. Alex was beating him tf up until that point.

Alex seems a bit overrated to me. I can see jamahal and Izzy both beating him comfortably
Uh.. Izzy and Alex have fought 4 times now lol... Izzy has no chance at LHW against Alex.

and yes, Izzy's legacy is in the gutter at this point.

Adesanya set up a beautiful trap and landed a KO shot. It wouldn't happen again. Even in the Jan fight you can see he was catious about rushing a hurt opponent. Alex was beating him tf up until that point.

The thing is though that it did happen, and it's the last we saw of these two in the octagon.

You don't really "own" someone who put your lights out and mocked your son afterwards.

The thing is though that it did happen, and it's the last we saw of these two in the octagon.

You don't really "own" someone who put your lights out and mocked your son afterwards.
I mean Alex put him on oxygen in kickboxing and TKOed him after that in MMA. You have to take the combined record into account. Just because Izzy won their last fight and sprinted away from a rematch doesn't mean he won the series.

You forgot the reason who Poatan "followed him", it's directly because Izzy had that interview where he said Poatan was a loser with no life "he's gonna be at some pub taking shit about 'i beat that guy one time'"

Now it's gonna be Izzy at the pub (hopefully not driving after) literally saying "I beat that guy ONE time"

2-0 in kickboxing

KOd him to another sport

Followed him

KOs Sean.

Knocks him out again. First to defeat Izzy @ MW.

3-0

Then Izzy finally gets one. 3-1.

But Alex TRAINS Sean who he KOd and Sean embarrasses, dethrones and retires Izzy. DUI charge life spiralling.

Now Alex moves up beats Jan. Who gave Izzy his first pro loss. Cucked him from double champ which everyone thought he had easy.

And finally Alex does what Izzy couldnt. Double champ. Izzy predicted Jiri to finish Alex too LMFAO.
Get some help psycho . You’re out here writing manifestos

I mean Alex put him on oxygen in kickboxing and TKOed him after that in MMA. You have to take the combined record into account. Just because Izzy won their last fight and sprinted away from a rematch doesn't mean he won the series.
No. You only take the Mma record. That’s the only one that matters. I don’t watch kickboxing. I watch Mma

2-0 in kickboxing

KOd him to another sport

Followed him

KOs Sean.

Knocks him out again. First to defeat Izzy @ MW.

3-0

Then Izzy finally gets one. 3-1.

But Alex TRAINS Sean who he KOd and Sean embarrasses, dethrones and retires Izzy. DUI charge life spiralling.

Now Alex moves up beats Jan. Who gave Izzy his first pro loss. Cucked him from double champ which everyone thought he had easy.

And finally Alex does what Izzy couldnt. Double champ. Izzy predicted Jiri to finish Alex too LMFAO.
You have to take a moment and ask yourself why it is so important to you to see only what you want and why you want Izzy to be "Destroyed".

Alex Trained Sean? He sparred with Sean and openly stated he had nothing to do with Sean's success against Izzy.
Everyone thought Izzy would "Easily" beat Jan? No they didn't.
Alex get a standing TKO win in the 5th round of a fight he was losing. Izzy KO'd him cold in the rematch.
Izzy earned his accolades and championships in MMA by fighting his way up the ranks. Alex followed Izzy into MMA because he saw all the money Izzy was making. He fought one fight in LFA (was 2-1 in Brazil in 2015-6) in 2020 and signed in the UFC solely based on his past kickboxing success vs Izzy and had a clear path to Izzy since Izzy was clearing out MW. Alex got a LHW title eliminator in his first LHW fight and won a debatable decision. Gets a vacant title win.

UFC paved an easy path for McGregor to get champ champ status. Izzy paved the way for Alex.

As others have explained, the continued success of Pereira actually makes Adesanya look good, not bad. You got that backwards. Also, Izzy was robbed in one of the kickboxing matches and from what I understand Pereira got a long 8 count in another. Izzy has hurt him in almost every match they've had and Alex was saved by the bell in their first MMA fight. Also, lettuce not forget - Pereira is a legit LHW who could somehow murder himself down to make MW, Izzy is a legit MW.

Back