The darling of Sherdog 4.0 Click to see winner!

The Darling of Sherdog 4.0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Perry not included? As per the requirements:
Remember, in order for a fighter to qualify there has to be a general consensus. That's why Fedor is not included, nor McGregor, since both of them have their share of haters.

No coincidence that the sherdog GOAT GUERNICA's favorite fighter is teh real GOAT Anderson Silva!

#GUERNICAbless

Another vote for the Platinum One, can't believe this is even a real question when the answer is obviously Platinum Mike Perry.

he doesn't have his fair share, the majority just don't like his fanbase on sherdog which isn't the same...and those who legit hate on him are plebs anyway.

No coincidence that the sherdog GOAT GUERNICA's favorite fighter is teh real GOAT Anderson Silva!

#GUERNICAbless

translation : The Platinum one is now Anderson's sole inspiration.

get over it.

Some good choices. I voted other; Genki Sudo is my nomination, although Sakuraba is right there as well.

KblePGg.jpg

Last edited:
Holm.

The threads on here are just filled with frustrated guys thinking she's a 10.

She's an ironing board ffs.

he doesn't have his fair share, the majority just don't like his fanbase on sherdog which isn't the same...and those who legit hate on him are plebs anyway.
You seem to be right; he seems to have more than his fair share. And dismissing people as plebs is a great way of getting more people to hate him.

But, whatever,
1275273988994.gif

I wont even address the ridiculously perry statement he has like 2 jealous haters, if that was enough to discount someone we wouldnt have a poll

And fedor has haters? Not sure those people can even be considered human seems like the nicest and most humble guy

#platinumbless

fedor-ice-cream.jpg

I wont even address the ridiculously perry statement he has like 2 jealous haters, if that was enough to discount someone we wouldnt have a poll

And fedor has haters? Not sure those people can even be considered human seems like the nicest and most humble guy

#platinumbless

fedor-ice-cream.jpg
Fedor seems to have a lot of haters who say he was never that good because he's a can crusher who spent years ducking the UFC and elite competition (to which I point to Cro Cop, Nog and the rest of the PRIDE FC guys and laugh in their face). That, or he has the support of Putin (which has nothing to do with his fighting).

But again
1275273988994.gif

Other : Mike Perry.

I cannot understand how the breakout sensation of 2016 isn't even on the poll!!
The Platinum one has blessed us with original weigh-in antics, homoerotic social media trolling, deep and bizarre interviews, a smoking hot girlfriend, unforgettable UFC knockouts ...... and let's not forget his inspirational words of wisdom!!

Bwq3Cn2.jpg

what do the rest of Plat Nation think ... our boy the true darling of sherdog?

worship.gif

Hail the mighty Platinum, for his return shall overshadow everything that ever was. Bless the platinum one for he is our comeback incarnate.

You seem to be right; he seems to have more than his fair share. And dismissing people as plebs is a great way of getting more people to hate him.

But, whatever,
1275273988994.gif
I don't think Perry refers to them as plebs, he's much more eloquent than that.

but on one thing we do agree

NM1lzcM.jpg

Platinum Perry isn't just a name, it's a life style. We fight to kill or be killed, you can't stop a nation that would rather die than do nothing. I vote for my boiii!!!

#perryblessed

Back