The darling of Sherdog 4.0 Click to see winner!

The Darling of Sherdog 4.0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Alexa Grasso would be a good choice.

I've never seen any Sherbros post any hate at her.
She doesn't smack talk.
She treats her opponents with respect.
She doesn't lose.
Excellent technique.
And she's a cutie.

14719731_1587717208201259_3099894604393086976_n.jpg

13696681_1065677076873634_1897409116_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ummmm Conor McGregor. Even the "haters" have to post a new thread about him every hour

I think Alexa Grasso would be a good choice.

I've never seen any Sherbros post any hate at her.
She doesn't smack talk.
She treats her opponents with respect.
She doesn't lose.
And she's a cutie.

b90dd6faa098fb95f311104c91c84a52.jpg

13696681_1065677076873634_1897409116_n.jpg
Becauee no one gives a shit

Ummmm Conor McGregor. Even the "haters" have to post a new thread about him every hour
It's so obvious he winz this that they just left him off the poll to give otherz a chance at the consolation prize.

Igor Vovchanchyn is the goat lovable fighter.

Why is Kazushi Sakuraba & Chan Sung Jung in the poll when they did not fight in 2016? Should be a stipulation on that n stuff. o_O

It's been a year, and it's time to crown Sherdog's most beloved fighter. Click here to see the old thread.

We have the two time champion, Kazushi Sakuraba returning. Can he win his title back?
The current champion, Joanna. She seemed to lost some love from TUF, but we're going to be generous and give her another shot to defend her title.
Holly Holm, forever captured Sherdog's heart with her knockout of the pouty Ronda Rousey, giving birth to endless gifs. Can she make a run for the title?
Genki Sudo is no longer in the race, having withdrawn. Neither is Minowaman as he failed to capture much attention last time. Chris Lytle has also thrown in the towel.

But two new challengers for the title have arisen, and they're strong indeed.
Demian Maia, the classy Brazillian gentleman, and the silent killer Robbie Lawler have come to in an attempt to take over.

Remember, in order for a fighter to qualify there has to be a general consensus. That's why Fedor is not included, nor McGregor, since both of them have their share of haters.

Would appreciate a poll mods.

Once again. Here are the nominees:

Kazushi Sakuraba
iu

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
iu

Holly Holm
iu

Chan Sung Jung
iu

Damian Maia

iu

Robbie Lawler
iu

Other (specify):

Mike Perry

Mike perry

Mike Perry

Mike perry.

But since he's not on the poll, I voted for Teh Sex.
the people have spoken. Add mike perry to the poll

I love Joanna, and Holly. Joanna looks great. Holly may even become the Inaugural FW champion, very soon. They'll always be darlings to me.

So I'm tossing some well wishes to Maia. I'd like to see him get that TS. I think it's been earned, and overdue. I voted Maia.

I don't see me as an option, so I didn't vote.

Back