The darling of Sherdog 4.0 Click to see winner!

The Darling of Sherdog 4.0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@PutUpYourDux is a good guy.. plus, JJ Superstar was where I got my start, and even though I'm Team JJ, I was the guy who created the said KK thread!
oh you updated this ;)

well well well so you're a serial obsessor and collector that teaches others how to obsess and collect lol though I guess I can't say too much, I ran the Angelina Jolie photos thread on Boxingscene back in the day :D

Yeah.. Most active female fighter appreciation thread that ISN'T named "Joanna J Superstar", and we all know how many volumes THAT particular thread has! ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I haven't seen that thread on the main page for awhile, I think Karolina took her fans at 205. ;)

He's a few messages away from being considered a KK stalker.

but his gif game is pretty strong I gotta admit, and she's a cute chick.

:rolleyes:

Nah, I'm not the stalker type. I couldn't tell you her hometown without looking it up etc.

There is actually a Polish guy on this forum who acts like he supports Joanna but always posts stuff discrediting her. He saw a phone number of hers after digging around on her Facebook and posted it on here asking people to call it. Now that's some weird shit. I bet he knows the color of her front door. o_O

Last edited:
And it's all over! The winner who regains his crown from Joanna... SAKUUUUUUUUURABAAAAA!

Lando will for sure be included in the next thread at the end of 2017 if he still remains in Sherdog's good graces.

A worthy title defence put in by former champ Joanna.

Saku is back where he belongs as the rightful Darling of Sherdog

1227001985.jpg

Back