The darling of Sherdog 4.0 Click to see winner!

The Darling of Sherdog 4.0

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been a year, and it's time to crown Sherdog's most beloved fighter. Click here to see the old thread.

We have the two time champion, Kazushi Sakuraba returning. Can he win his title back?
The current champion, Joanna. She seemed to lost some love from TUF, but we're going to be generous and give her another shot to defend her title.
Holly Holm, forever captured Sherdog's heart with her knockout of the pouty Ronda Rousey, giving birth to endless gifs. Can she make a run for the title?
Genki Sudo is no longer in the race, having withdrawn. Neither is Minowaman as he failed to capture much attention last time. Chris Lytle has also thrown in the towel.

But two new challengers for the title have arisen, and they're strong indeed.
Demian Maia, the classy Brazillian gentleman, and the silent killer Robbie Lawler have come to in an attempt to take over.

Remember, in order for a fighter to qualify there has to be a general consensus. That's why Fedor is not included, nor McGregor, since both of them have their share of haters.

Would appreciate a poll mods.

Once again. Here are the nominees:

Kazushi Sakuraba
iu

Joanna Jedrzejczyk
iu

Holly Holm
iu

Chan Sung Jung
iu

Damian Maia

iu

Robbie Lawler
iu

Other (specify):

Conor McGregor's left nut.

Has more treds about it then all deez dweebs combined.

no Fedor?
Also your anti rousey stance is weak
be a man and bow to that judo savage

People seem to get it much faster in the previous thread. It's about who is the most beloved fighter on Sherdog. A consensus. Not the most popular (Conor), or the latest trending (Platinum). I've been looking around a bit, and Platium has his share of detractors, Lando on the otherhand seems to be getting unanimous love.

Feel free to include Lando mods. Let's see if he can beat the heavy hitters Joanna and Saku.

Maia for me.

Classiest guy in the bizz, has respect for all fans (including shertards), and also gets mad respect within the fighters circle.

Can't beat that IMO.

it's DEMIAN maia, not damian

and I voted for him, just because

but on second thought, it's obviously VANNATA

#L.O.G

People who vote Saku..
samurai.jpg

People who vote Joanna...
20110301Felipejpg.jpg

Kazushi Sakuraba was my pick, Igor Vovchanchyon could have been a nomination as he has always been a longtime fan favorite even thou he has long been since retired.

Good to see sakuraba still gets his respect here on sherdog, my faith in humanity is restored

I voted for Saku, because Lando is not on this list.

You literally are not allowed to say anything bad about Saku on here, not that there is much bad to say.

Back