Social The daily "AOC says something stupid on Twitter" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...a freshman congresswoman taking up the same sort of headspace as the POTUS...we come out on top of this one, easy.
Isn't it interesting that she's such a nobody that you still have to white knight her? She must be your hero.

AOCDS is strong on Sherdog.

Using that dumb logic, more people in WR are threatened by Trump
Bu bu but Trump!
<{1-1}>

Has she said or done anything as dumb or controversial as Trump yet?

Isn't it interesting that she's such a nobody that you still have to white knight her? She must be your hero.
Legit question, how is just not letting someone shit on someone... who happens to be a woman... white-knighting?

Honestly, your concept of sexual inadequacy and confusion has to be so acute and deep to be both obsessed with AOC and yell "white knight" every time someone just say it seems like you're being an unnecessary dick about it.

Let him have his pretend win. @Fawlty is a shell of his former self. For him to equate AOC taking up space anywhere other than a nearby garbage bin, while also claiming 'we come out on top' is laughable. And trust me, even he knows it.

What does "gorilla channel" mean and in what way is it a verb?

Anyway I support the idea of gorilla channeling all of the dumb threads about her into one spot.
Cmon Fawlty, you don't know what gorilla channel means?

Neither do I

Cmon Fawlty, you don't know what gorilla channel means?

Neither do I

I thought it was when a gorilla goes for a swim if that counts.

Aren't you an incel? I could be mistaking you with another poster on your side of things, but I think I am correct.
Naw brah, incels are Drump supporters. I'm a full blown alpha independent. <Moves>

Naw brah, incels are Drump supporters. I'm a full blown alpha independent. <Moves>

You're an independent? Me too, nice to meet a fellow independent.

Legit question, how is just not letting someone shit on someone... who happens to be a woman... white-knighting?

Honestly, your concept of sexual inadequacy and confusion has to be so acute and deep to be both obsessed with AOC and yell "white knight" every time someone just say it seems like you're being an unnecessary dick about it.
White knight detected!

4856192.gif

You're an independent? Me too, nice to meet a fellow independent.
He's not an independent lmao

He's hardcore left, he's just ashamed because to be hard left nowadays and public about it is extremely embarrassing.

He's not an independent lmao

He's hardcore left, he's just ashamed because to be hard left nowadays and public about it is extremely embarrassing.

I know. I felt bad for him to be honest. Despite their views I will on occasion extend an olive branch.

AOC is the the political rousey,white knights gonna white knight,and this time they picked a horse instead of a cow.

AOC is the the political rousey,white knights gonna white knight,and this time they picked a horse instead of a cow.

And here we have an example of what happens when someone who has no idea what an analogy is but still tries to use one to be clever.

In all seriousness I think she just gets $1,000,000 for it, but I'm sure she'll be in a gated community with armed guards soon enough.
I wonder why...

I love how much leftists complain about people "giving her attention" and that she's irrelevant, therefore any threads that make the democrats look bad should be dumped, but are ready to place their $0.02 when it's not about the batshit she spews.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aoc-trump-of-the-left.3905433/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aoc-destroys-dan-crenshaw-on-twitter.3905389/
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/148887643/

You don't get to decide when "she's irrelevant" and not worthy of discussion, backseat modding.

In fact you should be glad there's a megathread, even now you still complain. Leftists only look to censor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back