Social The daily "AOC says something stupid on Twitter" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "gorilla channel" mean and in what way is it a verb?

Anyway I support the idea of gorilla channeling all of the dumb threads about her into one spot.
You guys are getting yours now for all the dumb Trump threads. Suffer.

Those other ones really dont have the history of saying really idiotic things and engaging in twitter battles online, though. I mean i get that she has a spotlight that could be easily avoidable -- but her asinine nature brings it just as much love as it does hate -- like trump/.
Sure but her position in politics is far less consequential than Trump's so she should be easier to ignore. How many of these conservative critics actually live in her district? In the case of Trump, all Americans are under his jurisdiction and even non-Americans can be affected by his policies. He's just far more relevant than she is.

Do you understand the difference between a documentary made by someone and a documentary made about someone?

And do you understand which of the two receives the money for the sale of said documentary?

After we straighten this out we'll move on to colors and shapes.
Netflix is paying $10 million for the documentary, she will receive $1 million from what I've read.

Words are neat.

She saw obvious sarcasm as an attempted smear attempt. In other words she thought whoever wrote that expected people to think it was an actual part of her proposed plan, instead pf what is was, mocking ridiculousness.

lol You've got to be kidding. People on the right were retweeting it as fact just as the progenitor intended.

I will mention the NWO in every post I make because a bill was about to be passed to only allow federal news sites like CNN before Trump got into office and kicked their ass and it's the biggest conspiracy of all time in my opinion

Sure but her position in politics is far less consequential than Trump's so she should be easier to ignore. How many of these conservative critics actually live in her district? In the case of Trump, all Americans are under his jurisdiction and even non-Americans can be affected by his policies. He's just far more relevant than she is.

Her position is pretty strong since even those among the left who wish she got hit by a bus need to smile at her because she has sway with minorities and the youth. She is not going anywhere and is 6 /7 years away from being eligible to run. Shes not as in a prominent position but you dont ignore a tumor until it spreads either.

There's footage of Clinton asking for a wall and people clap, years ago probably

Trump wants a wall and the NWO use it in their smear campaign against him IMO
Because Trump is an idiot.

he easily could have had his wall/fence/barrier if he was not into so much grandstanding and did not need everything to be some giant edifice built for his ego.

He has had billions upon billions committed for his wall/fence/barrier more than once and did not take it. He has more than a Billion allocated and he is not using it.

Had Trump took a more measured and responsible position of an integrated Wall/Fence/barrier structure WHERE NEEDED instead of his all or none giant "BEAUTIFUL wall" with Trump Inc emblazoned on it it would have got done. But Trump was never open to any fencing or anything but giant concrete. No compromise.

Trump does not know how to negotiate with others. He is used to running things like his private corporation, where he can make all the decisions himself and debt stuff up until it goes bankrupt multiple times. He does not care if drives the US towards bankruptcy now.

No one was going to fund this edifice to his ego and this edifice to feed his bases fear mongering.

5affb6e7678b45138b9199a07912e020_6.jpg

e0592703367748bfa66d9d63b23ef919_6.jpg

lol You've got to be kidding. People on the right were retweeting it as fact just as the progenitor intended.
Nobody genuinely thought recycling urine was part of her proposed plan.

Her position is pretty strong since even those among the left who wish she got hit by a bus need to smile at her because she has sway with minorities and the youth. She is not going anywhere and is 6 /7 years away from being eligible to run. Shes not as in a prominent position but you dont ignore a tumor until it spreads either.
But not ignoring her and giving her a ton of attention is only expanding her profile and helping a potential run for POTUS. Kind of self defeating if you don't want her to have influence in politics.

Every time there's democracy it isn't perfect as apparently there was corruption in Rome

Who can say for sure that there isn't a globalist secret society trying to pass their bills and smear trump because he's not one of them and a humanitarian

But not ignoring her and giving her a ton of attention is only expanding her profile and helping a potential run for POTUS. Kind of self defeating if you don't want her to have influence in politics.

I agree, but you also need to do an audit to keep an inventory of all her follies - theres a balance between no attention and too much

Netflix is paying $10 million for the documentary, she will receive $1 million from what I've read.

She has no production credit on the film and she is one of four candidates featured. Source your income claim. I have seen it nowhere.

She took this seriously. This.

View attachment 520735

God I love her I hope she never leaves.

Looks like normal Mark Dice BS to me. I mean I wouldn't take it seriously of course, nor his pizzagate claims, nor his ramblings about the Antichrist and Google Glass.
He does seem to have his followers amongst American conservatives though, and they do seem to take him seriously.

Trump does it, he's insane and Hitler, when AOC does it, she's super progressive and a breath of fresh air.

Understood.

Tits

Now that I have your attention, let me explain economics.

Doesn't work that way really as trump has shown

Of course it works, he is now the POTUS. Without his bullshit he would be a b-rating celebrity.

You guys are getting yours now for all the dumb Trump threads. Suffer.
hmm...a freshman congresswoman taking up the same sort of headspace as the POTUS...we come out on top of this one, easy.

Of course it works, he is now the POTUS. Without his bullshit he would be a b-rating celebrity.

Oh i know attention leads to success -- i disagree with attention leading to solid policy

I agree, but you also need to do an audit to keep an inventory of all her follies - theres a balance between no attention and too much
And when it comes to AOC she definitely gets way too much.

Oh i know attention leads to success -- i disagree with attention leading to solid policy
I may have expressed it badly. I mean, you first have to draw attention, then you have to show your competence. If you do not you fizzle out. If 4 years from now all AOC has is some vague notions of a Green New Deal she will leave the spotlight.

If you have good proposals but nobody cares about you...you have an academic.

Uh oh under her hopeful policies $7,000,000 would go straight to Uncle Sam

In all seriousness I think she just gets $1,000,000 for it, but I'm sure she'll be in a gated community with armed guards soon enough.

<Huh2>

Marginal tax rates, how do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back