Social The daily "AOC says something stupid on Twitter" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
She took this seriously. This.

2019-02-08_15-35-00.png

God I love her I hope she never leaves.

She's pretty special. In a proposal that would guarantee the financial well-being of those 'unwilling to work' and would end fossil fuel use in 12 years while simultaneously banning nuclear power, I don't think saying I have to pee in a jug would be the most absurd thing.

Its just a mission statement!!!

But that can't be real, she can't be Sheryl Crow level of stupid

What does "gorilla channel" mean and in what way is it a verb?

Anyway I support the idea of gorilla channeling all of the dumb threads about her into one spot.

Its just a mission statement!!!

But that can't be real, she can't be Sheryl Crow level of stupid

Bro she's reaching Jenny McCarthy levels of stupid, and like Jenny, if not for her looks, she would be as broke as the people she thinks she's going to support via American tax dollars.

03IWAJk.jpg

Uh oh under her hopeful policies $7,000,000 would go straight to Uncle Sam

In all seriousness I think she just gets $1,000,000 for it, but I'm sure she'll be in a gated community with armed guards soon enough.

I think her policy was over 10 mil a year gets taxed at 70%

What does "gorilla channel" mean and in what way is it a verb?

Anyway I support the idea of gorilla channeling all of the dumb threads about her into one spot.
I think the posters of the Warroom who find themselves threatened by her could use a good place to vent. Maybe they can criticize her dance moves or something together.

I think the posters of the Warroom who find themselves threatened by her could use a good place to vent. Maybe they can criticize her dance moves or something together.
Nah her dance moves are fine. It's when she does the whole "talking" thing that seems to only go over well with the poors and a few Dems.

Nah her dance moves are fine. It's when she does the whole "talking" thing that seems to only go over well with the poors and a few Dems.
;)

AOC 2020

for Student Council :)

Uh oh under her hopeful policies $7,000,000 would go straight to Uncle Sam

In all seriousness I think she just gets $1,000,000 for it, but I'm sure she'll be in a gated community with armed guards soon enough.

Another conservative who doesn’t understand how marginal tax rates work. Shocking.

Another conservative who doesn’t understand how marginal tax rates work. Shocking.
Another liberal who takes obvious satire seriously. More shocking. And very fitting given my original post.

If it was so easy to switch over to no fossil fuel in one swoop like she demands

Why has it not happened yet

Surely there would be a gradual switch over like when people gradually upgrade their Tv's rather than waking up to a government bill demanding the end of fossil fuel without nuclear power when there is no clear answer

Another liberal who takes obvious satire seriously. More shocking. And very fitting given my original post.

I don’t think you understand what satire is.

How is that stupid? She manages to keep the spotlight on her all the time, she is probably the most popular congress member right now. That's how you do politics, by the way. Solid policy comes after you grab attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back