Social The daily "AOC says something stupid on Twitter" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that stupid? She manages to keep the spotlight on her all the time, she is probably the most popular congress member right now. That's how you do politics, by the way. Solid policy comes after you grab attention.
Trump does it, he's insane and Hitler, when AOC does it, she's super progressive and a breath of fresh air.

Understood.

How is that stupid? She manages to keep the spotlight on her all the time, she is probably the most popular congress member right now. That's how you do politics, by the way. Solid policy comes after you grab attention.

Tits

Now that I have your attention, let me explain economics.

Doesn't work that way really as trump has shown

Total attention grab

If it was so easy to end fossil fuel the green party would have asked for it a few years ago

I can’t wait to be unwilling to work yet economically secure. Sounds amazing.

Another liberal who takes obvious satire seriously. More shocking. And very fitting given my original post.
I don't get what you are calling satire there. Do you understand or not, that under her "hopeful policies" her tax rate on all $10MM, if she got it all, would not be touched differently?

She took this seriously. This.

View attachment 520735

God I love her I hope she never leaves.

I don't even like her all that much but she is clearly living rent free in the minds of countless conservatives like yourself. Just leave her alone, without any actual substantive legislative work all she has right now is the spotlight that is endlessly afforded to her by her reactionary critics.
Trump does it, he's insane and Hitler, when AOC does it, she's super progressive and a breath of fresh air.

Understood.
He didn't even mention Trump yet you just mindlessly assumed he's a standard leftist critic of the guy, par the course for partisan drones like you. Here's a Trump comparison for you, you remember how he "triggered the libs" and how that only energized his supporters? AOC is doing the same thing to the other side and you are playing right into it.

Just as with Trump we don't need a thread every time AOC says something silly on twitter.

Trump still has her beat by saying the dumbest things daily .

Exactly. If you're a Trump supporter using errors and gaffes as a basis for criticism you might as well use hair and obesity, too.

There's footage of Clinton asking for a wall and people clap, years ago probably

Trump wants a wall and the NWO use it in their smear campaign against him IMO

I don't even like her all that much but she is clearly living rent free in the minds of countless conservatives like yourself. Just leave her alone, without any actual substantive legislative work all she has right now is the spotlight that is endlessly afforded to her by her reactionary critics.

He didn't even mention Trump yet you just mindlessly assumed he's a standard leftist critic of the guy, par the course for partisan drones like you. Here's a Trump comparison for you, you remember how he "triggered the libs" and how that only energized his supporters? AOC is doing the same thing to the other side and you are playing right into it.

Just as with Trump we don't need a thread every time AOC says something silly on twitter.

She also has the attention of the left (obviously)

So some attention to negative reaction has to be shown before you guys are legally obligated to drink the tangiest version of Tang imaginable

People think Trump is this guy who said one quote MAGA and is anti lib or whoever but that's not the case

I believe he's an American and humanitarian first and foremost looking to stop the NWO from passing all their bills that they wanted Hilary to pass

Look into it, JRE episode 911

She also has the attention of the left (obviously)

So some attention has to be shown before you guys are legally obligated to drink the tangiest version of Tang imaginable
Yeah she does get lionized a bit by leftists to be fair because she ticks the right demographic boxes(young, Hispanic, female) but there are other such Congressman as well and I think what sets AOC apart is the disproportionate attention she gets from right wingers.

How is this considered acceptable political debate? We have funny threads for this stuff. Anyways she is pointing out someone altering her text and that is considered stupid.

People think Trump is this guy who said one quote MAGA and is anti lib or whoever but that's not the case

I believe he's an American and humanitarian first and foremost looking to stop the NWO from passing all their bills that they wanted Hilary to pass

Look into it, JRE episode 911

You going to mention the NWO in every single post you make?

She's CNN tier in the War Room now. Most liberals wouldn't even know what she's going on about if not for her critics.

I think the posters of the Warroom who find themselves threatened by her could use a good place to vent. Maybe they can criticize her dance moves or something together.
Using that dumb logic, more people in WR are threatened by Trump

Yeah she does get lionized a bit by leftists to be fair because she ticks the right demographic boxes(young, Hispanic, female) but there are other such Congressman as well and I think what sets AOC apart is the disproportionate attention she gets from right wingers.

Those other ones really dont have the history of saying really idiotic things and engaging in twitter battles online, though. I mean i get that she has a spotlight that could be easily avoidable -- but her asinine nature brings it just as much love as it does hate -- like trump/.

What am I supposed to consider the demonstration of AOC's stupidity in this? I see someone calling out a troll program. Enlighten me.
She saw obvious sarcasm as an attempted smear attempt. In other words she thought whoever wrote that expected people to think it was an actual part of her proposed plan, instead pf what is was, mocking ridiculousness.

Uh oh under her hopeful policies $7,000,000 would go straight to Uncle Sam

In all seriousness I think she just gets $1,000,000 for it, but I'm sure she'll be in a gated community with armed guards soon enough.

Do you understand the difference between a documentary made by someone and a documentary made about someone?

And do you understand which of the two receives the money for the sale of said documentary?

After we straighten this out we'll move on to colors and shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back